Price not an issue, which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Money not an issue I also would not choose any of the ones indicated. However if those were the only three available I would go with the monte 520.

Every 1966 i've had have been incredible....having said that, i'm loving the 520. Headed to Cuba in July and will be getting more. I've only smoked 2 CPE, neither were all that great.

Monte 520, although I'll reserve to change that in 5 years

The 1966 seems to wow a lot of people. I thought it was ok... hopeful that they come into something great. I'm afraid I may kick myself for not stocking up more, but I have a fair number of the 520 so no worries there.

I personally have loved a couple of the 1966s I've tried.

I have a box of 520, but the two I've tried, did not like at all.

Have not tried the CPE, but am surprised about 520 going so strong.

1966 for now and I really like the 520's. Have one box of piramide extra which I have not opened yet , I actually just checked the manufacturing date and is May 12, didn't realize 12 months was on them already, so I might crack one this weekend. I purchased them when first released and paid a premium for them so hoping for something . That being said they don't look anywhere as good as the 66 or 520.

Just tried my first CPE the other day, found it to be rather average.

The 520's are good, nothing spectacular though, think I over purchased on those.

1966, what a stick, absolutely love those. Did stock up and may buy more. First time I ever tasted that citrus you hear about.

I chose 520 but not listed here I would choose Sir winston, PL magnificos or ra phoenicio, price not involved

If money is not an issue then I'd pick up all 3.

I enjoyed the 520 the most, then CPE, then the 1966. 1966 was not bad, but not a breathtaking cigar as the price tag suggests. CPE was amazing until the last third where it sort of died out in terms of flavor, but it's still quite expensive. 520 was my favorite, plus a bit cheaper than the CPE.

Seriously though, I would try to get at least the 1966 and 520. Save the 1966 for later and smoke the 520 now.

I'd go either CPE or 520 only smoked one of each so far. Many other sticks id pick before these like siglo 6 and lanceros

I've only had 1 of each so far, so my vote could certainly change with time. The CPE was by far the best for me out of those single samples, followed by the 1966, and then the 520 a distant third.

If money is not an issue then I'd pick up all 3.

But seeing the price point is an issue ,hence i have had none

but a stab in the dark i would say the 520

I have some 520s and CPEs sitting so would probably go for the 1966. Hard to justify the current price of these sticks.

claus you comin down for socal?

nobody told me anything, bro

heading out for China on Tuesday, though, so should probably spend some quality time at home anyway ;)