Price not an issue, which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he wants an opinion from those who have already smoked the 3 cigars mentioned.

Maybe wants to make up his mind about which one he will buy.

I have. I still wouldn't buy any.

Why would he then say "price is not an issue"? Then he could just buy all three and try for himself, no?

Thank you all for providing your exp. and opinion.

I didn't realized my post would create a misunderstanding. I should have been more clearer.

I guess instead of say "price not an issue" should have said "Not taking price into account or consideration" as price does matter to me. I just wanted to see peoples liking of these three cigars without considering how much they cost.

What I realized, is that there are two BOTLs and three opinions :-)

If anyone cares, I did go ahead and order a box of CPE.

Can't rightfully answer since I've not yet had the opportunity to sample all 3. If someone could hook me up with a trifecta I'd be glad to vote and comment.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for providing your exp. and opinion.

I didn't realized my post would create a misunderstanding. I should have been more clearer.

I guess instead of say "price not an issue" should have said "Not taking price into account or consideration" as price does matter to me. I just wanted to see peoples liking of these three cigars without considering how much they cost.

What I realized, is that there are two BOTLs and three opinions :-)

If anyone cares, I did go ahead and order a box of CPE.

You don't need to appologize for how you chose to word your post. It was a simple question, that some choose to complicate by by overanalyzing your post. You made a good choice in the cpe, i think it is a great cigar right up there with bhk 54s, imo.