How many cigars do you smoke?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 to 2 a week. I like to keep myself disiplined otherwise it would just become expensive and boring.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

1-3 a week. Although I was smoking almost one a day in the past month, I decided to cut back down as I have had to really watch my spending. Getting married next year and I need to save all the money I can despite the wedding being as simple as:

Getting married by judge

Catered BBQ in my parents back yard for 50-75 people.

In the summer time usually at least one every day, sometimes more. Fall is my favorite smoking season and I enjoy a few daily. As for winter and spring, sometimes I go weeks without one.

I go through phases and so on. There are periods when I'll go for MONTHS without a smoke; then there'll be periods when I'll have a minimum of four in a day. Right now I'm on one to two a week, although I still hungrily buy them as often as possible. Since my smoking partner (my brother-in-law) had recently suffered congenital heart failure and is forbidden to smoke now, my stash is lasting longer anyway.

well according to the list I keep it's 1.61 per week but it should increase in summer here, so I will for the whole year average 2 a week. But that includes the weeks i don't smoke at all.

But all in all my smoking is in an upward threndinnocent.gif

and 75% CC - 25%NC

Like most people, it tends to fluctuate depending on mood, money and weather. As I move around a lot, if my place has a nice patio I will smoke more and less if I have nowhere but a lounge.

Right now while it is nice and warm, 1-2 a day with a total of like 5-10 a week.

During the winter I went a week or more without one, but basically 1-2 a week in cold times or when swamped.

Most has been 8 or 9 in one day. Something like 28 or 29 sticks in one week during the last Cuba trip (Enis blew that out of the water though, lol). But my annual average is roughly 3 a week. I can go weeks with two or three a day, and then I've gone as long as four months with only a single cigar.

In the summer, I have 1-2 a week. If my wife and daughter are out of town in the summer months, I'll have one a day. In the winter I sometimes go a few weeks before having one.

I really don't have a set schedule, honestly. Between work and family, and other commitments I smoke when I can. That means I usually have my 3 finger cigar case locked and loaded and usually in my shirt pocket. When I find the time, I enjoy. Sometimes it goes a week for me to smoke all three, sometimes a day. I rather enjoy it that way.

As most have mentioned, weather seems to dictate my smoking patterns, more in the spring and summer, some in the fall, and very few in the winter. On average, it would probably come to 3 to 4 per week. Although I average about 3 per day when vacationing at the Outer Banks during the summer.

During golf season I would probably average about 6 a day down to about 3 a day out of season. Up to about 8 a day while in cuba.