How many cigars do you smoke?

Lately, due to slow work pace, been smoking 2 petite robustos and one robusto per day, this is an up from the average of one stick per day, just curious to how many sticks the average forum member smokes :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3 per day depending on free tome available. Most of them are coronas or corona gordas though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weekdays i will usually have one a day but not always and weekends is usually one in the morning, one after lunch and maybe two at night. Some weeks i go without smoking all week due to commitments but usually i have at least one a day.

Hard to say. I'll go from 1-2/day to 1-2/week simply based on weather or not I feel like smoking. My New Year's resolution was to keep a daily list of each cigar I smoke, the idea came from a thread here on FOH last year, and so far I don' think I've missed a single one. At the end of the year I'll have a much better idea of my average weekly consumption.

How about it, Maverickdrinker? I'm curious to know your count. You are my hero.

Me to always impressed with Maverickdrinker in FOH daily smoke. Myself one most mornings and evenings and weekends well as many as I can . 6.30 am here in Australia Sunday morning waiting for the sun to rise then I am off coffee paper cigar then into the day.

I don't smoke nearly enough. I'll quote a friend by saying "if I could smoke in my sleep, I would"

It seems like I average 1/day sadly.

I love those nice days when camping, and I'm smoking at 6-7 am, watching the sunrise and stoking the breakfast fire, and carrying on all day, while fishing the river.

Ahhh... I need to book out for a bit soon