How many cigars do you smoke?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever i get the opportunity to sit around with mates. I never smoke by myself, always smoke while with mates. Normally have one a week, sometimes go for a month or two without.

On average, probably 4 - 5 a week in the summer and 0 -1 a week in the winter.

Would likely be more if I didn't live in the cold climate of northern Alberta, Canada!

Hmm, when I am not traveling and the weather's nice I take the laptop out and work on my deck, what did we ever do before wireless?

In these cases it is usually a mid-day, afternoon, early evening and after dinner smoke. Maybe a nightcap from time to time.

When I am traveling or the weather's not so hot probably 1-3 a day.

If I didn't smoke I'd probably have a second home.....

Man, some of you guys are hardcore. I don't know where you find the time.

When the weather is poor and I'm working on a client site, one a week in the shed-mahal.

Lately I've been having one a day, two a day when I'm on holiday or at a cigar event.

I generally am about 5 a week, but that goes up in the summer as I can smoke outdoors and spikes when I have a big gathering of friends. If i'm on the beach I can get 2 or 3 smokes in a day. My high was last weekend as I went to the US Open at Merion with friends who work in the cigar industry as reps and smoked 8 cigars in a day. I believe that is a bit much and don't really feel well after that.