What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

Yesterday, great pairing between this Cuban rum Cubay Extra Old and this H.U Magnum 56 LE. Delicious blend of flavors in this pairing out of the ordinary.

post-21753-0-18320600-1453916971_thumb.j

• Like 2

The last of the 1997 Glenlivet 15 Year Old "the Ultimate" from the 1st fill sherry cask no. 123535, independently bottled by van Wees of the Netherlands.

90d2a34ac9394c9ee6dfdc533c0463a1.jpg

Enjoying the cool change with a fabulous cigar and single malt after a long day at the office.

• Like 2

2010 Clerico Barbera D'Alba "Trey Vigne" with some pizza, roasted cauliflower and pasta fagioli (soup). Steal at $15/bottle for a Thursday night quaffer.

Tried an Amaretto Sour with crushed ice with and without egg white (which makes the drink with white froth on top). I preferred it without the egg white. A nice simple drink that is a multi-flavoured almond, citrus and sweet refreshing cocktail.

post-23478-0-38680300-1454119134_thumb.jpost-23478-0-56199800-1454119136_thumb.j

• Like 2