Random Cigar Thoughts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went through a spell over the last 6 months or so. Nothing tasted good to me. I lost interest in food, cooking, cigars, etc. When I drank, it was for the effect, not for the taste. I eventually wen

I'm super saddened by the passing of the greatness of the country of my citizenship (Australia) and how damn hard it's getting to have a smoke in some public place and not get lectured about how horri

NEWARK, N.J. -- U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (D-N.J.) has renewed his call for a ban on flavored cigars, which he claimed are "surging in popularity" among children and young adults. Uh, no. They

Dear aes9,

Are you coming to my neck of the woods ? It would be great to know !!!!!!! surprised.gifspotlight.gif

I was thinking of the November trip. If you're not going then I'll pass them onto Rob. Would love to get to your neck of the woods someday and bring you something fantastic.

• 8 months later...

Sometimes I don't really fully appreciate how great a cigar was until the day after smoking, when I've had time to reflect on the experience.

It's usually at this point when I decide on a box purchase or more.

Am I the only one that this happens to?

It happens to me very often. Actually I am comforted to know that I am not alone in this!

My random thought: Sometimes I´d like to buy a bounch of boxes but since me and my wife have the desire to live in different countries/cities while we can it would be a real pain in the ass to have to move a bunch of boxes around countries and be really worried about customs, temperatures and transit times. It makes me nervous just to think about it and I don´t even have a big stash, that´s the definitive proof that it´s not a good idea to start hoarding cigars untill we´re settled for a long time in a city.

Random cigar thought: I HATE dirty ashtrays! I use them pretty much only as a holder. I'll get up and ash in a different place than where I'm smoking.

My daughter and girlfriend smoke ciggies and I can't stand smell from a cigarette ashtray. I've politely asked them to clean them when they're finished smoking.

• 1 year later...