So, what are your recent acquisitions?

FatherOfPugs

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few recent acquisitions 1980s bottlings of Glenfiddich 15 and 18. 1980s bottling of Macallan 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My summer planned trip to Cuba was scuppered so I did the next best thing... a whisky buying trip/tour of Scotland! Had a great week with a mix of rain and glorious sunshine. Some great pick ups too -

Blanton's gold US release

If you know this bottle and what it's worth then you know it's a
20201114_163242.jpg.6a5f2da47cd4e05d506a646dd64af912.jpg
Never heard of it, so I looked it up. Stitzel weller juice, bottled by van winkle himself, 16 years old, goes for over 4k at auctions and is only found in rare collections. What do you do for a living??? I'm regretting life choices and need to figure out a new path forward lol!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, prodigy said:

Never heard of it, so I looked it up. Stitzel weller juice, bottled by van winkle himself, 16 years old, goes for over 4k at auctions and is only found in rare collections. What do you do for a living??? I'm regretting life choices and need to figure out a new path forward lol!!

I'm seriously going to put it up at auction if I can figure out how to! And I'm just a paramedic I don't make that much I just play the market and watch it and pay what I want. This is the non aged stated one, it's currently going from 900$-1.2k secondary! It's stitzel Weller juice, that was supposed to be bottled under the old Fitz brand when it was stizel-weller before heaven hill

Still more to come from a weekend visiting the in laws
IMG_20201121_145402_449.jpg.5a95fa521b98da6650bd7ad1e9d23291.jpg
IMG_20201121_145410_163.jpg.52c21a421bf9152c0fc22acd296f72d3.jpg
I cant find willet family estate bourbon anywhere. I call the distillery all the time and they never have any there either. Awesome score.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, prodigy said:

I cant find willet family estate bourbon anywhere. I call the distillery all the time and they never have any there either. Awesome score.

These are so few and far in between! Especially since willett didn't do alot of picks this year! I got this one and the charity one! They charity one was really expensive! 

Dude, looks like the neck is gone. Couldn't wait eh?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hasn't been cracked yet. Its my first venture into high end tequila.

2 hours ago, Stogiepuffer said:

How is that Bourbon Cream? Is it a good coffee mixer?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Most definitely! This one and boone county are my favorites it's almost a daily thing for me!