So, what are your recent acquisitions?

FatherOfPugs

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few recent acquisitions 1980s bottlings of Glenfiddich 15 and 18. 1980s bottling of Macallan 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My summer planned trip to Cuba was scuppered so I did the next best thing... a whisky buying trip/tour of Scotland! Had a great week with a mix of rain and glorious sunshine. Some great pick ups too -

Blanton's gold US release

14 hours ago, sho671 said:

Where do I get some reasonably priced Pappy in the US??? Asking for a friend.

Lots of connections, one I got on a trade and the other two I bought, not at secondary and not at retail. 

9 hours ago, Astar20 said:

Lots of connections, one I got on a trade and the other two I bought, not at secondary and not at retail. 

I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that someday I come across a bottle.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 4:15 AM, AussieCanuck said:

I love my wife for many, varied reasons and one of them includes the fact that she is so supportive of my whisky collecting. Two recent bottles she bought for me (unbeknownst to me) while back in Australia. Crazy thing is she ordered the Lark for me while in hotel quarantine and had it delivered !

literally did an article on some of Lark's latest last week.

https://quillandpad.com/2021/03/23/lark-rare-cask-series-para100-whisky-yes-tasmania-makes-world-class-whisky/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, Ken Gargett said:

i remember the early opus one releases (sadly, that old). they were pretty interesting and exciting. i'm not that up with napa vintages so i can't help you but if you are serious, i have a friend who is a maker there - his father was involved with some of the wines which won the famous tasting in paris. i could chase him and ask if you want. 

BTW I’ve located two more bottles of Opus 2016. I’ll be content with those!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...