Merry Christmas To ALL !

We are winding down on a stormy Monday afternoon and I can see he thoughts of the Czar team are turning to Christmas. Lisa, Smithy, Diana and Simon are beat.....they have put in a mammoth effort and are looking forward to Thursday when we shut up Czar House and retire to the deck where I will take the head rocking chair and recieve their procession of gifts..... which I will value with astute eye :rotfl:

Simon forgot to get me a Cristmas present two years ago so he has since had toliet cleaning duties at Czar house....he will never forget again :rotfl:

What a year it has been at FOH! We love this place. It has provided so many laughs, so much support in times of sadness, brought so many new friends to the community, provided a home for so many old friends.

We have had births, deaths, graduations, divorces and mariages (albiet divorce still outperforms marrigaes at about 2:1 on FOH :P ). We have seen members struggle with the economic climate, we have seen triumphs (Ken worked out how to use "Contacts" on his mobile phone), We have seen forum controversies, trolls, celebrations and more importantly firm friendships made from Sydney to Shanghai to San Francisco. The guardians of FOH are its members and hats off to all for maintaining the culture of this community every minute of every day. We may stray from time to time.....but we all realise that what we have is far too important to lose.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Moderators: Chuck (Tampa), Wilkey (Ginseng), ken (most valued member of the forum) and Ross (Colt) for their tireless in front of and behind the scene efforts in promoting the culture at the table from which we all dine. A finer more passionate group of men and mods you will not find. Thank you gentlemen.

To the Czar family I am always in awe at the commitment, professionalism, friendship and love that you exhude. You all put up with my eccentricities and fluctuations between small "g" genius and big "m" moron. I may be biased but I have never seen a better team in any field of endeavour. It is a joy each day to come to what I loosely call work and simply to be in your presence.

We also bid farewell to Simon Thursday (after three years here) who moves back to the "City of Churches", Adelaide ( most people pray to get out of Adelaide..hence the number of churches). Simon will be completing his final year of Mining Engineering and he has been a tremendous asset to the team ....albeit he sold my box No 1 Ramon Allones Estupendo's.....not that I hold grudges :)

Smithy is wrong by the way...I woundn't have sacked you if you were not my nephew :rotfl:

Thanks for everything that you have done Simon, I know we send you away as the most knowledgeable 20 year old in the world of cigars, with a tainted liver and a whole new understanding on the workings of women. When you are earning a squillion as mine manager in the Congo...I know you will look back fondly on Czars...as you recover from a stream of diseases.

Which reminds me...we are looking for a new packer, female, hottie. Drapes do not have to match carpet. All inquiries to Lisa (she doesn't trust me).

En Fin...to all our FOH brothers and sisters, a Merry Christmas to you and your families. May it be a time of happiness and celebration and let 2010 be a year of good health, good cheer and prosperity.

Rob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas to Rob and all others here. Happy holidays to all the infidels ;):2thumbs:. Ive enjoyed my stay here since October and look forward to many more!! Its been a pretty good year, considering. Have a safe and happy season!! Enjoy the summer for you down south B).

Merry Xmas to everyone at Czars and to all the forum members around the world!

Stuff yourselves well with prawns, turkey and ham! Then sit back, light up a stick, and enjoy the company of your family and friends!

Thanks for a great year of laughs, and the constant education of the mystical leaf from cuba. It's been a fun year although it was costly but many are aging and we thank you. I can't wait to see what 2001 brings. Thanks for the ride.

To Rob,Lisa ,Smithy and Moderators and all the crew @Czars ,and fellow members ,on behalf of myself and my better half :2thumbs: i would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas,and a happy new year

Cheers Oz ;)

To All on FoH, Thank you for the great times over the year. Many of us have had a 'challenging' 09 me included, here's to a great 2010 for everyone. ;)

Think I will break out the boli gold medals over the festive season. :2thumbs:

Mike

I would just like to say THANK YOU,

Thank you Rob, Lisa, smithy, Ken and the rest of the team plus all

the members of FOH for allowing me to be a part of this great community

of Habano lovers. ( honestly, no one else would support such a débauché) :2thumbs:

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas , with family and friends

and the best for the New year.

Trés Amicalement, ;)

Guy

Merry Christmas to all the members and a very special thanks to Rob, Lisa, Diana, Smithy and Simon for your friendship and support over the past few years, I value it greatly.

Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year to the Rob, Lisa, Smithy, the rest of the Czar crew (sorry that I don't know you all by name), and all my fellow FOHers. I discovered Czar and FOH early this year, and I have to say it has been one hell of an expensive, but entirely worthwhile discovery. I've learned so much from everyone, so thanks for the knowledge and thanks for making this such a great place to gather. There is definitely no other site like this, and that is a testament to not only Rob and his crew, but the members of this forum. Looking foward to an even better 2010! Take care all...