Merry Christmas To ALL !

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

En Fin...to all our FOH brothers and sisters, a Merry Christmas to you and your families. May it be a time of happiness and celebration and let 2010 be a year of good health, good cheer and prosperity.

I don't think I can improved on Rob's sentiments:

To all our FOH brothers and sisters, a Merry Christmas to you and your families. May it be a time of happiness and celebration and let 2010 be a year of good health, good cheer and prosperity.

And to Mini-smithy....Simon, I'm glad you're getting a proper job. :rotfl:

Thanks Czar for your support and good work! Let´s wish 2010 be a great years for all.

Big kiss to my aussie cousin Lisa, Hugs for Ken (I know you need one) and Smithy (My mate)

Rob, it´s been a hell of a ride, mate. Keep on rockin´!!!

Punch Joe

It really does strike a chord with me reading through Robs post and the members responses.. This community is truly like no other, the bonds we all share are really unbelievable and it is something special to be a part of it.

Merry Christmas to everyone involved in this great place, may the new year be just as enjoyable.

Thanks Czar house for the great year of service, second to none. I only wish I had more money to give you :lol: I arrived home in a blizzard tonight from my parent's traditional Christmas eve with the grandkids blowout to find the last box of my latest order had come in, my own Christmas wish had come true.

Merry Christmas friends