Merry Christmas To ALL !

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas FOH'ers and CZAR Crew...I have Simon's autograph on a few boxes. Should I hold on to these as an investment? Or maybe blackmail? :)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all members world wide! Thanks to the Czar Crew for another great year, and a special thanks to my

fellow mods.

Simon, best to you in all your endeavors. I hope you'll pop in and post from time to time.

Your skills at Czar's are........ unmatched - I'm glad I'm not a miner :)

Marry Christmas, Happy New Year, and may 2010 be great for us all.

Rob, this marks the first Christmas letter I've ever read with a job opening including the phrase, "the Drapes do not have to match carpet." God love ya brother. Wonderful. Joyeux noel.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone around the globe that is brought together by this little amazing site FOH. In the short time I have been here I have learned a great deal and chatted with people from all parts of the world. I can't wait til 2010.

Thanks FOH and the Czar Crew,

Kevin

holly.jpgDear Czar team and FOH members

On behalf of my family and myself, Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year in 2010!

What an amazing forum to be a part of, it has been a fantastic 2009 season and I feel a great deal more fortunate to have come upon this community who I respect and value so much. All the very best to you all and your families.

santa_cigar.jpg

Regards,

Michael (MIKA)

holly.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!!!

May 2010 bring you health, happiness and prosperity!

Along with fine habanos, another Laker Championship, the return of the Trojans to NCAA dominance, and a flicker of hope for my lowly Raiders!

And, God willing, additions to families (we're working on #2)....

God Bless!!!!