• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Next time you are in town Gary let us know! Always a pleasure smoking with you. See you in Cuba buddy

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

I was in town for about 7 hours so didn't think i'd have a cigar but made it happen. We'll have lots of time in Havana :)

Saint Luis Rey. Well constructed but a tad on the tight draw to start but by 2nd third almost perfect. Touches of salted pepper, med-full with a heady hay / bark on the nose. Very smooth and real easy to smoke slowly relax and enjoy.

Connosieur? is not mistake?

Not sure what part you think is a mistake. Here is some info I googled.

Flavour: medium

Strength: 3/5

Ring Gauge: 52

Length: 140 mm

Packaging: Cabinet of 25 cigars

A new Genios sized Havana - only available at La Casa del Habano.

Not sure what part you think is a mistake. Here is some info I googled.

Flavour: medium

Strength: 3/5

Ring Gauge: 52

Length: 140 mm

Packaging: Cabinet of 25 cigars

A new Genios sized Havana - only available at La Casa del Habano.

I think he is meaning the typo on the band. "connoisseur" is how it is spelt i think. This typo has been mentioned before.

Tried to smoke a JL Canada 2011 but it was underfilled, we've got a storm rolling in and the wind was kicking up too much, ending up pitching it 2/3 in. Enjoyed a great Party short last night though with some Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1996 Port.

I think he is meaning the typo on the band. "connoisseur" is how it is spelt i think. This typo has been mentioned before.

Its Cuba. They have their own spelling rules there. the Partagas SDC series is spelled 'Connaisseur' the upmann series is spelled 'Connoisseur ' the next connoisseur series will be spelled Conaysir to enable folks from the USA to pronounce it . wink.png