• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Ufff, a tough day having a few things to accomplish - all went well and Havana 2014 ( among other things ) is lined up and confirmed ....

A MC Nr 3 after breakfast

A Punch Coronas before dinner

A RyJ Nr 2 Tubos after dinner

Exhaling with a Spanish Brandy right now.... :-)

This afternoon a HDM Coronations a/t BD2010 that seemed to have some extra ligero in it - unfortunately quite harsh and gave me a major nicotine buzz.

post-7384-13826804519931.jpg

Right now a HDM Epicure Especial BD 2013 that is a bit too tight but offers decent flavors.

post-7384-13826805011097.jpg

Off work today, it's pouring rain and cold, so i'm up listening to Pink Floyd smoking a Regios with a jug of black coffee at 8am......wonky burn but great flavours for a young'un

2013-10-25090016_zps2563d32a.jpg

Suns out now so PL Montecarlo after lunch

2013-10-25133610_zpscd4696c3.jpg

You really should ask your wife if you can spend 5 bucks on an ashtray... or get one for Christmas. I hope you don't use broken glasses for drinking.

You really should ask your wife if you can spend 5 bucks on an ashtray... or get one for Christmas. I hope you don't use broken glasses for drinking.

HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking that myself. I like your DIY spirit Potpest, I am the same way!

Had a 2007 rascc... flat plugged and flavorless

2012 SCDH EP ten fold better than the former. Molasses smooth and very viscous smoke. great cigar and easily on the same level as reyes and party shorts

HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking that myself. I like your DIY spirit Potpest, I am the same way!

Haha, might be time to get a proper one to be fair. Its an old wine decanter I dropped and it turned into a dangerous ashtray.

I don't have a wife to answer to, if I did she'd have probably thrown it out by now without my consent

Was in Montreal for the day and managed to get over to the LCDH before heading to the airport. Decided to try the HDM Grand Epicure LE2013. I was impressed and may need to put these on my shopping list in Havana.

vemu6yva.jpg

Was in Montreal for the day and managed to get over to the LCDH before heading to the airport. Decided to try the HDM Grand Epicure LE2013. I was impressed and may need to put these on my shopping list in Havana.

vemu6yva.jpg

Next time you are in town Gary let us know! Always a pleasure smoking with you. See you in Cuba buddy

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk