• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Game Creek Bowl and Northeast Bowls are open.  The whole front side of the mountain is open, pretty much.  Some runs have great powder, others are mixed.  Some ice.  They are saying we are getting a big storm tomorrow, so we’ll see.

Well l at us know next time you come through, and can stay in denver a day. I know @Habana Mike has been looking for an excuse to come here and see his son. We can put a brown palace visit together with enough plan time.

9 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Well l at us know next time you come through, and can stay in denver a day. I know @Habana Mike has been looking for an excuse to come here and see his son. We can put a brown palace visit together with enough plan time.

We usually fly direct to Vail/Eagle or Aspen airport.  You guys should come up here and we can smoke cigars and ski!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trimming said:

@SigmundChurchill remodeling, place is a mess

DD389029-2C5D-42DB-805F-C0A4DEA88E5D.jpeg.0718b8f9e5be91a7cbd147070e4471a5.jpeg

But modern up here, even have running water !

92D3AAD0-EC86-478E-ABAE-E43913BD60BC.jpeg.20a9b8d6f9bebdcfac991c02bd75fc0d.jpeg

Hope you have a great time. Roughly 30 miles from you but daughter in law tested positive, I have no symptoms but still quarantined till the 11th of January 

Next time around, timing might be better for a gathering.

Thank you.  Sorry about your daughter in law.  Too bad.  Would have been nice to meet up for a smoke.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Thank you.  Sorry about your daughter in law.  Too bad.  Would have been nice to meet up for a smoke.

I seem fine at this time, she ate well seemed good but time will tell. My concern is she is pregnant. My Son seemed good also, but viruses affect each differently.

I too would of enjoyed your company. I am sure it will happen sooner or later

image.png.6f8b9452ed5c8725b0850ea9e225211f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1