• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Sorry to hear it, @Bartolomeo.  I like a good Sancho RE but I never tried with these after seeing the dimensions, too fat for me. I hope it picks up for you in a few months!

22 hours ago, Bartolomeo said:

Sancho Panza Valientes RE Swiss...very mild, very one dimensional, no personality, will revisit in 6 months which doesn't mean it will get better but deserves a second look down the road #meh

1511828722917.jpeg

IMG_4094.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Stump89 said:

It's a shame because many previous Swiss regionals have been pretty good IMO. This one with its huge rg just doesn't do it for me.

Remember it's just one mans opinion having sampled 1 cigar....try some for yourself I say ??

• Thanks 1

A PLPC. A rather sad excuse of a PLPC. This LEP DIC16 box is pretty much a textbook example of what can go wrong when you go all Stevie Wonder on a buy. The picture doesn’t really do this mess justice but the color spectrum on the wrappers range from pretty much darkest maduro to empty toilet roll. This here, beautiful construction, razorsharp burn. Such a pale wrapper it borders to grey. And it taste absolutely nothing. I felt ”something” about half way through but it could very well just have been a piece of bacon stuck between my teeth from the hamburger I ate for dinner. I wanted to kick it like a football across the yard. This will be a ”fun” box to get through.

249da6a7a4d8f64f5759e1c375e8e2c9.jpg

c44fd3f68586319131355d1f0e87daad.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

A PLPC. A rather sad excuse of a PLPC. This LEP DIC16 box is pretty much a textbook example of what can go wrong when you go all Stevie Wonder on a buy. The picture doesn’t really do this mess justice but the color spectrum on the wrappers range from pretty much darkest maduro to empty toilette roll. This here, beautiful construction, razorsharp burn. Such a pale wrapper it borders to grey. And it taste absolutely nothing. I felt ”something” about half way through but it could very well just have been a piece of bacon stuck between my teeth from the hamburger I ate for dinner. I don’t know. I wanted to kick it like a football across the yard. This will be a ”fun” box to get through.

249da6a7a4d8f64f5759e1c375e8e2c9.jpg

c44fd3f68586319131355d1f0e87daad.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Those look the part. Put the box away for a year and try another one. You might be surprised. If no improvement try again in another year or two. It might to a few years. But, I think these will certainly come around for you.

35 minutes ago, TheLiquidGator said:

Those look the part. Put the box away for a year and try another one. You might be surprised. If no improvement try again in another year or two. It might to a few years. But, I think these will certainly come around for you.

Yeah, man I don't know. I had another one that was plugged so hard it sounded like a drumstick if I tapped it on the table. It's just a mess of a box. But I'll leave it for now.

Tatuaje The Michael 86165c5c417568088b3f28571eb62fc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How are they? I have a box resting right now. Might open it in a few months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JayHabanos said:

681dfd1d60afaf3b389f2f631d63edd7.jpg

Ramon Allones- Specially Selected

Cabinet 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8389b9ff48f1e85628d52d62177a47ef.jpg

Ramon NUB!

@JayHabanos  I've been scrolling through a few pages as I've not been onto this thread for a while and you Sir have some seriously impressive nub action!! ????

• Like 3