FOH'ers Daily Smoke

OCT 06 PTS Partagas P2

Absolutely fabulous cigar! Smoked flawlessly for 80 minutes. This is my first one from this box in about 6 months. Getting better with time. The photo, though blurred, gives you an idea of how she fared. Rich flavors, medium, beautiful burn, beautiful white ash, rich plumes of smoke, only 2 ashes to the nub. Tour de force!

post-5860-1256431147.jpg

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05 Bolivar RC. Bought a few Boxes back when it was the 2006 Cigar of the Year from CA. They have all been great up to this one... Underfilled, uneven burn, got soft, did not do this normally great stick any justice. Ended up putting it down the final third...

Yesterday a MAR 09 RyJ Cazadores. A bit after the halfway point I had to cry "uncle" and put it down. Damn strong cigar. Makes the RA CFs seem tame. Won't smoke any more of these for a couple years. I like them strong but not painful!

Cohiba Secreto last night. It actually made me a little woozy. I was surprised by that. Took it down to the nub though. This cigar was just so damn flavorful.

VR Unicos Jun 08. Brilliant. Best draw I've EVER had on a piramide. Wet leather and heavy tobacco. Last third was a bit harsh.

Last night - Hup Mag 46 (mar 05). Terrible flavour. Chemical taste. Maybe has something to do with my humi... Though the VR was also in there and tasted fine.

Saturday at the Merchant's Herf in NYC:

97 SCdLH El Principe

96 JL #1

01 Cohiba Lancero

02 LGC MdO #3

Sunday:

94 LGC Mdo #4

99 Punch Corona

Just now:

98 ERDM PC

Tonight the plan is to smoke a RACF... :D

97 SCdLH El Principe

96 JL #1

01 Cohiba Lancero

02 LGC MdO #3

Sunday:

94 LGC Mdo #4

99 Punch Corona

Just now:

98 ERDM PC

Tonight the plan is to smoke a RACF... :)

Wow some impressive smokes and an impressive quantity for one weekend. Good for you.

Had some time off last week and smoked a few things I haven't tried in a while and also tried something new.

All were different profiles and all were better than I had remembered.

Mag 46

Trini, Coloniales

Boli, Inmensa

H UP Connie #1

Co CE

Every one was great.

97 SCdLH El Principe

Since the first release of San Cristobal was in 1999, this is rather unlikely...

Smoked a Quai d'Orsay Corona this evening on my porch. Very light bodied cigar. Mild barely touching medium. Burn was way off though. Still a very pleasent cigar.

Since the first release of San Cristobal was in 1999, this is rather unlikely...

Odd... that's what I was told by Leo (BonVivant). It was a cigar he gifted me when I walked into the herf at NYC and my first cigar of the evening. Perhaps I remembered the year wrong, but I'm fairly certain that was what he said. In any case, he would be the one to make that clarification.

Whatever year it was, it was fantastic.

Last night I smoked the RACF and an 05 Punch DC. The RACF, to me, was nowhere near ready and the double corona fell apart. This morning I had a 99 Hoyo du Roi and loved it.

Amazing smoke tonight. One of the best in my short time (less than a year) smoking cigars...

Por Larranaga petit corona.

Might be way off with the description, but raw sugar and cream in the first third, intensifying in the second. Became stronger in the last third, but still mild, with leather and tobacco notes.

Fantastic cigar. Wouldn't hesitate in buying a cab if I had the spare cash. Singles will have to do for now...