JohnS' Smoking Diary 2023

JohnS

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to continue to thank you for supporting my blog in the past few years. This year's blog represented a conundrum for me... exactly how does one continue to maintain the output of recent ye

Por Larrañaga Montecarlos LGR Oct 2017 The Por Larranaga Montecarlos is a 33 ring gauge x 159 mm (or 6¼ inches) in length cigar commonly considered a 'forum favourite' on our forum...you know, a

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos - Eye of the Shark In 2015, Arturo Fuente released two limited production cigars that commemorated the 80th birthday of family patriarch Carlos Fuente Sr.  Around the sam

From all the axed cigars I really miss the HDM DD, the LGC MdO 1-3 and the ERDM & LGC Tainos most. 
It always quench my heart. 
On the other hand I am really thrilled of the Queen Corona FOH release. Looking forward to it. 

The HDM DD was very mild and subtle when fresh. It evolves immensely over the years. I just seen this only on well aged Cuban cigar...this very thick oily touch on the wrapper of the cigar. While smoking they have this little grey pearls that looks like mercury. Bees knees.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...