JohnS' Smoking Diary 2023

JohnS

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to continue to thank you for supporting my blog in the past few years. This year's blog represented a conundrum for me... exactly how does one continue to maintain the output of recent ye

Por Larrañaga Montecarlos LGR Oct 2017 The Por Larranaga Montecarlos is a 33 ring gauge x 159 mm (or 6¼ inches) in length cigar commonly considered a 'forum favourite' on our forum...you know, a

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos - Eye of the Shark In 2015, Arturo Fuente released two limited production cigars that commemorated the 80th birthday of family patriarch Carlos Fuente Sr.  Around the sam

@JohnS, as ‘23 nears a close, thank you for another great year of reviews. The huge amount of time you commit to sharing here is truly impressive, and very much appreciated. Again, thank you. Merry Christmas to you and yours 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2023 at 4:38 PM, GoodStix said:

@JohnS, as ‘23 nears a close, thank you for another great year of reviews. The huge amount of time you commit to sharing here is truly impressive, and very much appreciated. Again, thank you. Merry Christmas to you and yours 🙂

Thank you for the kind sentiments, @GoodStix. Honestly, I've been so busy with managing a job transfer during December that once I stopped for the holidays I fell unaccustomingly ill. It took me about a week to shake off a sore throat and cold and I was eager to finish this year's series with the new Rafael Gonzalez Coronas de Lonsdales and the No.1 FoH cigar for 2023, the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2. I'm grateful that yesterday the weather was consistently sunny, I felt better and I got my chance!

Of course, I would like to extend my gratitude to all our members who peruse this blog series. I hope it has served you well. I wish you all a Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you again after taking a customary break for my summer holidays. Until then...happy smoking!

• Like 3