Are you still smoking CC as yard gars?

I took the day off work today - well mostly. 
This afternoon I had to pull a lot of tomato plants that got some root rot due to my In attention and some automatic over watering. 
I grabbed a Mag 46 for the job out of my humidor. About halfway through, as I put my muddy glove on the stick I wondered how long I would be smoking decent yard gars. Probably for a while but I may take it down a notch to $10/stick or less on current pricing. I enjoy a cigar while working but just don’t think about it much or enjoy it as much as I would on my porch. 
It made me wonder what others are doing with regard to the more passive cigar smokes. 
Are you dialing it down or keeping your old habits?

me personally I cant smoke while working, it has to be during my relax time. and that requires a decent stick (a habit that became bad due to pricing?)

I smoked Quintero Favourites a while ago, and they actually surprised me, not bad at all and might fit this category very well.

• Like 3

*Jose L. Piedras and Quintero Brevas are very good "yard 'gars" for individuals so prone. Otherwise, I enjoy them for both regular occasions and ordinary smoking times as opposed to the premiums like RASS, Cohiba's and Monte No.2's, etc. for more specialized times like a good UFC Bout or great movie night with friends & amigos...!

• Like 2

That's all I got except for Nudies.  All cigars are fair game, even for yard work.

UPDATE:  Going to light up a Siglo VI and sit in the yard...I am going to work on getting in and out of the pool but I don't know if that counts.

• Like 3

Let’s just say that my once nearly as bare as “Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard” NC humi, to pretty well stocked….and mostly burned while working in the yard or garden. As someone else noted, Quintero’s and some of the other ‘cheap’ CC’s are decent yard gars.

My trouble is sitting still long enough to enjoy a good cigar.  Not long after sitting down to enjoy a nice cigar, something catches my eye and for some reason requires my immediate attention…..🤷‍♂️
Best laid plans….

On 8/5/2022 at 2:56 PM, HarveyBoulevard said:

That's all I got except for Nudies.  All cigars are fair game, even for yard work.

UPDATE:  Going to light up a Siglo VI and sit in the yard...I am going to work on getting in and out of the pool but I don't know if that counts.

If it’s work, count it!

On 8/5/2022 at 3:56 PM, HarveyBoulevard said:

That’s usually a HOYO DC for me. I have tried telling my wife that scooping some leaves out of the pool is yard work. She doesn’t buy that.