Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition!

Been a good experience for me. Weight has gone down, but more importantly for me, I lost a lot of fat, visceral (9 to 5) and overall body fat (22% to 15.6%). I've been training at least 3-4 times a week which I will keep up so that I don't have to do this comp again next year :cigar:

20220508_112401.jpg.ddd29ba28f9d0653bc509d4c02d125f6.jpg

Screenshot_20220508-233712_arboleaf.jpg.64dd1efff9b6b8f2a3017365625edcbd.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition! 12 week challenge* Bijan....don't actually count the weeks    This is the weekend we start  The Rules: 1. Regis

You all have got to be kidding, right? After investing thousands of dollars building my tool shed ,you want me to lose it for a chance at some stogies? No way, I'm fat and sassy with plenty of stogies

This contest was exactly what I needed to get myself back in gear and I thank you all at FOH for putting this on. For the last month I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and do a round of Whole30 to cap off the contest. The diet went awesome, but I unfortunately tore my mcl in my last rugby match so the diet will stick around  to make up for my future lack of gym time.
Thank you again FOH and awesome work to everyone else that took part in the competition. 

6DEE7A1D-7D00-4F6D-AEA1-EDE7057EC208.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fosgate said:

Is this thing over or do we have another month?

It's done....but I will work out the winner over the next couple of days once I settle in Miami :ok:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, El Presidente said:

It's done....but I will work out the winner over the next couple of days once I settle in Miami :ok:

Settle in? How long you staying? Australia won't take you back? :)

On 5/9/2022 at 1:50 AM, Edicion said:

Been a good experience for me. Weight has gone down, but more importantly for me, I lost a lot of fat, visceral (9 to 5) and overall body fat (22% to 15.6%). I've been training at least 3-4 times a week which I will keep up so that I don't have to do this comp again next year :cigar:

What are you using to gather all that data you listed? Very cool. 

On 5/15/2022 at 6:09 AM, inter4alia said:

What are you using to gather all that data you listed? Very cool. 

It's a body composition scale, which is then linked to an app on my phone. Excellent to track weight and a ton of measurements are given, to see the results over a period of time. I found it excellent and very useful for this comp.:cigar:

• Thanks 1

Well, after avoiding it for over 2 years, finally got Covid 3 weeks ago. Mild flu symptoms for 3 days, no fever, but it definitely took the wind out of my sails as far as my exercise routine. And comfort food crept back in...so I took a few steps backwards. But all temporary, established some very good habits thanks to this comp, and I’ve started picking them back up as I emerge from the funk. 

9B021DA9-6532-416B-BE94-1BF1843C74A5.jpeg.78db114faf4fa4d5106222bf3b8f8338.jpeg

77F8E606-8762-46CF-957F-B1B0887C391B.jpeg.3f497c728b3422655568b8c18379dad5.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Congrats to all who lost weight.

And Rob, I dropped about 6.83% of my starting weight, not 2.62%.

You did exceedingly well hermano :clap:

My weight isn't posted from my final weigh in at 136.7kg a page back morning of May 6th for an overall 12.66% weight change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fosgate said:

My weight isn't posted from my final weigh in at 136.7kg a page back morning of May 6th for an overall 12.66% weight change. 

Sincere apologies! Excellent work :clap:

Great work all! The community of it all definitely helps.

I did go on a beer and chips bender last week after my weigh in though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1