Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition!

Unfortunately my scale doesn't seem to be budging.  Still hovering around 245-250 lbs, but I've been watching what I eat more and as a result feel less bloaty than I did a month ago.  Still haven't worked up to motivation to implement a serious fitness routine 😂

• Like 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition! 12 week challenge* Bijan....don't actually count the weeks    This is the weekend we start  The Rules: 1. Regis

You all have got to be kidding, right? After investing thousands of dollars building my tool shed ,you want me to lose it for a chance at some stogies? No way, I'm fat and sassy with plenty of stogies

11 hours ago, Shrimpchips said:

Despite the best efforts of a new Ooni pizza oven, I’ve managed to shed a few pounds it seems.  Despite the insignificant numerical change, I’m already feeling better and the pants are a little looser already.

I want one of those SOOO badly! You get a 12” or 16” model?

I keep creating my own obstacles here. Birthday week two weeks ago, first nice day in Chicago (which requires a ton of beverages outside on the patio/porch), and now my wife taking me out dinner and drinks to celebrate the promotion I got today. 

Seems I need to find moderation soon.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

I keep creating my own obstacles here. Birthday week two weeks ago, first nice day in Chicago (which requires a ton of beverages outside on the patio/porch), and now my wife taking me out dinner and drinks to celebrate the promotion I got today. 

Seems I need to find moderation soon.

Congrats on the promotion! :clap:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bearcore said:

I want one of those SOOO badly! You get a 12” or 16” model?

We got the Karu 12 multi fuel.  Took two or three tries to get the fuel mix right so that it isn’t too cool but isn’t too hot either.  Cooks a mean Neapolitan in about 90 seconds. Hard to eat just a few slices….

14 minutes ago, Edicion said:

Well done to everyone and thanks for the update Prez, but I must admit every time I get a notification from this thread I am terrified that it will be another foot photo.

THE HUMAN FOOT: Engineering or Art?: 360 Orthopedics:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Aftet that burger photo you posted last week.......I know you are done for this comp :D

Doesn't help that Luca is having his 30th birthday party on Saturday! 😅

• 3 weeks later...

I'm resigning this campaign - good luck to those still in the running!