New addition to the FOH community

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nolan (partially named after Nolan Ryan) came into the world last night just before midnight. I have some cigars aging for his landmark dates in the future. Can’t wait till MAY 2021 boxes start showin

Mother and baby are great. I bought the Monte media corona yesterday preparing for shorter smokes. Also have a ton of cohiba/Trinidad shorts for the quick fixes.    thanks everyone for the supp

Congratulations Brian to you and your wife...usually people say "he has my eyes, my nose " but no you had to refer to below the belt  Love it 

Congrats!! My two boys are spaced out about the same. I smoke mostly PCs these days. I hope momma is getting some good rest. God knows I couldn’t do what my wife had done. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations to your family, and welcome to the little 'Express'. I hope your wife is doing well.

I had to stock up cigars before fatherhood as I knew it wouldn't be the same (getting married in Cuba with 30+ mules helped).  Working my way through the last of the 08-10s and the next up at 2018+.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Mother and baby are great. I bought the Monte media corona yesterday preparing for shorter smokes. Also have a ton of cohiba/Trinidad shorts for the quick fixes. 

thanks everyone for the support! 

• Like 4

Congrats on the addition to your family! Ours are a similar age gap, so time and energy are in very short supply. But the moments you get to steal away for a cigar are that much sweeter these days (I type this as I’m sneaking out between working on powerpoints and the next feeding for a CoSho).  Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations!  Kids all sleep at some time.  No real need to change the size of the smoke.  Maybe the frequency of smoking engagements, but if you follow the rules, the kids will settle into a normal sleeping routine.  That way momma has time to rest and dad a cigar, or dad has time to rest and momma the cigar.  To each their own.

Wait until they get in High School and have spent years being indoctrinated into the non-smoking, brown shirt brigade by your education system of choice.  You will wonder why you saved all those cigars for their special occasions, because they will think it is weird and reprehensible that you even smoke anything at all.  

Anyway, congratulations again.  Hope mom and baby continue to be healthy and that your family is blessed.

• Thanks 1