WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FINAL WEIGH-IN DUE NOW! - 2020 FAT BASTID COMPETITION!! (Official Weigh-In Thread)

MoeFOH

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont be ridiculous, back crack and sack. The full works ?

Before and after. 126.6kg to 110.3kg or 279.2lb to 243.2lb Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Initial   Final  

7 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

I also hope I am not too late. I often forget that you guys in Oz are almost a day ahead of us in the States. 

I have always been healthy, active, fit my entire life. Then I got sick. And because of that I stopped being active, stopped working out, stopped caring basically. And I gained and gained and gained. Over the past year and a half, I gained almost 50 lbs. I have never IN MY LIFE been in this kind of shape.

I wasnt going to do this comp, but I got a PM from someone asking why I wasnt doing it. And then I went to the doctor today, and she said I am pre-diabetic. Blood sugar is crazy high. So I am in if you will have me. I HAVE to lose this weight, whether I win anything or not. 

200.2 lbs which is 90.81kgs. 

20200218_163641.jpg

You're just in the nick of time--closing it off now! :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

I also hope I am not too late. I often forget that you guys in Oz are almost a day ahead of us in the States. 

I have always been healthy, active, fit my entire life. Then I got sick. And because of that I stopped being active, stopped working out, stopped caring basically. And I gained and gained and gained. Over the past year and a half, I gained almost 50 lbs. I have never IN MY LIFE been in this kind of shape.

I wasnt going to do this comp, but I got a PM from someone asking why I wasnt doing it. And then I went to the doctor today, and she said I am pre-diabetic. Blood sugar is crazy high. So I am in if you will have me. I HAVE to lose this weight, whether I win anything or not. 

200.2 lbs which is 90.81kgs. 

20200218_163641.jpg

I reversed being pre-diabetic in 6 months. Went full keto, no booze and worked out twice a week. Lost 45lbs, and 3 years later, a1c/blood glucose is A-OK perfect. 

• Like 3

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic

I have moved this back to the Waterhole as a reminder that Halfway Weigh-Ins are due soon! Mar 16th-18th. No photo necessary, just give us your weight:cigar:

I didn't do an initial official entry but I'm participating in the background, and I'm down from 97-something to 95-something. So, progress, but very slow progress. ;) This week, my son started training me at the gym. I've used muscles that have been dormant since 1987. Sore as all buggery. :help:

Anyhow, get those weigh-ins in! Hope the challenge is going well for all ye fellow fat bastardos! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

My current progress. From 62.8kg down to 60.5kg.

More importantly;

- I have gone from benching 30kg to 55kgs

- I can now swim 2 laps of a pool (up an back) where as before i would only be able to do half a lap (up only). I had a setback in the form of a cooking accident that required a trip to the hospital for a few stitches in the finger so stopped swimming for now, and even my running on an elliptical trainer has increased from 5 minutes before i got wobbly legs to now running for 15-20 minutes and not feeling too bad.

- waist is down from 89cm to 86cm

My new apartment has a gym and pool and so i've been going 10 times a week. 5 days of cardio in the morning before work, 5 days of cardio in the afternoon after work. I have one day completely off on the weekend.

Im certainly becoming less of a flab machine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LordAnubis said:

My current progress. From 62.8kg down to 60.5kg.

More importantly;

- I have gone from benching 30kg to 55kgs

- I can now swim 2 laps of a pool (up an back) where as before i would only be able to do half a lap (up only). I had a setback in the form of a cooking accident that required a trip to the hospital for a few stitches in the finger so stopped swimming for now, and even my running on an elliptical trainer has increased from 5 minutes before i got wobbly legs to now running for 15-20 minutes and not feeling too bad.

- waist is down from 89cm to 86cm

My new apartment has a gym and pool and so i've been going 10 times a week. 5 days of cardio in the morning before work, 5 days of cardio in the afternoon after work. I have one day completely off on the weekend.

Im certainly becoming less of a flab machine.

You just shaved your beard to lose the weight. Admit it. :P