Your latest CC Purchase?

You never cease to amaze me with your collection. I'm a doctor fergodsakes and I don't have a collection remotely close to yours. Why??? Oh that's right, I'm married. Damn.

Well hey thank you very much, I actually need to update my photo thread! I'm lucky, I've worked very hard and I have to thank my parents for pushing me so hard. Soon I will eventually be able to reap the full fruits of my labor. As for getting married, thats not anything I plan on anytime soon. I love my freedom, I love collegeparty.gif

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I will smoke one tonight and then do a review as well this weekend.

I heard this, but then again the 13s already have a year on the 14s. I smoked one of the 13s and it was fantastic, hopefully this is close.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Most important thing is what you think about the cigars you have. Don't worry about outside opinions, smoke these cigars without any prejudgment.

• Like 1

I will smoke one tonight and then do a review as well this weekend.

I heard this, but then again the 13s already have a year on the 14s. I smoked one of the 13s and it was fantastic, hopefully this is close.

-Stogie Boy

Aside from the obvious difference in aging we had some minor construction issues with 14s whereas all of the 13s were flawless. Hopefully your results will vary. The 13s were exceptional fresh, 14s left a little to be desired but perhaps they were too fresh.

• Like 1

Most important thing is what you think about the cigars you have. Don't worry about outside opinions, smoke these cigars without any prejudgment.

It was fabulous. Just as good, if not better than the 13 I smoked. Lovely tosted graham craker, honey and floral notes. 90 points I'll do a full reveiw this weekend

• Like 1

Aside from the obvious difference in aging we had some minor construction issues with 14s whereas all of the 13s were flawless. Hopefully your results will vary. The 13s were exceptional fresh, 14s left a little to be desired but perhaps they were too fresh.

Hopefully I don't experience that, the one I had tonight was great.

-Stogie Boy

• Like 1

Sounds I may have lucked out then. Friend had a 14 box I inquired about, it was gone so he offered me a 13 instead. Showed up today, will be testing soon.....

• Like 1

Since I'm new to Habanos, I've recently done a couple of box splits to get some of the flavor profiles under my belt. Last one was RYJ el cedros 3, Jose L Piedras, Partagas shorts and some HU Mag 50s. Next one I'm expecting is RASS, SLR regios, HU Connie 1s, Boli PCs and SCDLH Principes. Hopefully I can figure out what I like and don't like from this list.

• Like 1