Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

fa004d782d703da4cf3d836fb062c551.jpg

Decided to give one of these Caldwell cigars a try. I've heard lots of good things. Won't be having another...

9f7b3de76a29caa9339a4d61055caaa0.jpg

Punch SdO No. 2 EL13 to wrap up the last night with family at the lake. Good cigar, but not worth the price tag IMO.

• Like 3

Tried to pm, but your inbox seems full. Its straight forward and theres plenty to choose from - and a pack of la esception pipe tobacco! 50+ years if you fancy that - enjoy

Hard/impossible to age in those airtight parcels.

Mind shooting me the PM of where in Amsterdam? :)

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

byvy4uju.jpg

Cohiba 1966 EL 2011

Trinidad Robustos EXTRA

...and a 10 box of Diplomatico No.2 MISSING THE BOX, I mean seriously "WTF who does that"...never mess with a mans cigar box !

I thought your lead 'dried up' :lol:

Very nice, Paul. I think i've seen those boxes upwards of 3 times now! ;)

I thought your lead 'dried up' :lol:

Very nice, Paul. I think i've seen those boxes upwards of 3 times now! ;)

Jeremy, my supplier totally ran out...right about 5 minutes after I shared my source with a few nice BOTL on list who PM'd me asking for a 1966 and RobustosT hookup !

Rookie mistake lolz but glad they went to a good home...and sharing is caring right.

Went back for more and it was sold out !

So...had to engage plan B of my second secret backup supplier who shall remain anonymous haha :)

They had a Robustos EXTRA which I snagged along wth another box of Cohiba 1966 ...just becasuse I hate missing out !

Ur loading ur self brother. Looks like going to get a bigger wineadore:)

Haha that's pretty close to the truth Franko! With some help from Rob I've filled my wineador and have a 150 qt coolidor about half full at the moment. I'm going to have to start selling off my NC stock to make more room.

P.S. This is my 100th Post! Woohooo! How the time flies.

Would love to read a review on those ULA14 from you.

I will smoke one tonight and then do a review as well this weekend.

not as good as the mur 13s

I heard this, but then again the 13s already have a year on the 14s. I smoked one of the 13s and it was fantastic, hopefully this is close.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

I couldn't wait, I had to open these up in the middle of class. They small amazing ULA FEB 14 f923cef4fc05206c4b8919abcbc002c7.jpg

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

You never cease to amaze me with your collection. I'm a doctor fergodsakes and I don't have a collection remotely close to yours. Why??? Oh that's right, I'm married. Damn.

• Like 1