Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

9 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Will find out in 90 days

The construction in the photo looks spot on, hope they're not underfilled for you. Also, I'm assuming that the last photo is of the front of the box; in which case I had to do a double take to make sure they didn't 'double burn stamp' it. The two marca and vitola stamps on top of each other threw me off lol 

1 hour ago, gormag38 said:

The construction in the photo looks spot on, hope they're not underfilled for you. Also, I'm assuming that the last photo is of the front of the box; in which case I had to do a double take to make sure they didn't 'double burn stamp' it. The two marca and vitola stamps on top of each other threw me off lol 

Yea that’s the front! I’m not the best photographer I’m afraid 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

After sampling one a few weeks ago, I finally managed to get my hands on some of these.

Beautiful cigars. Beautiful presentation.

New C.A, Mag rating in the recent issue is going to make these hard to find. Enjoy,

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

How to we square your March 2023 box date on the Fonsecas with this tidbit from https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand/fonseca : "Although officially discontinued in 2012, these were still in production at least as recently as 2017."

I have two boxes of Fonseca No1 2018 and 2020 box dates and other vendors have new boxes up

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SMELTZ said:

I have two boxes of Fonseca No1 2018 and 2020 box dates and other vendors have new boxes up

Wild! I think the cubancigarwebsite admin needs to update the entry. Someone mentioned that the admin used to be a regular here. Anyone know who?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

How to we square your March 2023 box date on the Fonsecas with this tidbit from https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand/fonseca : "Although officially discontinued in 2012, these were still in production at least as recently as 2017."

Its not uncommon for Habanos to still produce discontinued cigars. Why?..idk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arabian said:

Notice the difference between the factory codes and the production date sticker. I mentioned this to my salesman at the La Casa and he informed me they wrap each box at customs (apparently the production date doesn’t indicate the actual cigars but when they wrapped the boxes) 6 months at customs! Yikess. 

Not an ideal situation, but I would like to think positively here. Cigars that are in a closed box, in a controlled environment in a customs office, should be somewhat durable, you would think.

At the very least, what caught my eye, so-to-speak, was the box date of the Ramon Allones Gigantes. Ever since Cigarmageddon in mid-2022, we've barely seen a Double Coronas (or even a Churchills) produced.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, puromaniac said:
Never thought I'd get my hands on these again. Got them through an estate sale via a vigilant and generous friend. Though my experience over 20 years of smoking Cubans may not match many others on this site, arguably the best Cuban I've smoked. Period.

And yes, I intend to smoke them.

Definitely one of my favourite cigars. I still have some but only enjoy on rare occasions. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1