Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

24 minutes ago, Salomones said:

Nice to get fresh discontinued.

Now that’s interesting. Saw these suddenly popping up everywhere and thought it was old stock held back from 2017. But that seems to be a revival then. Or some Cuban remaining stock freshly packed?!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fugu said:

Now that’s interesting. Saw these suddenly popping up everywhere and thought it was old stock held back from 2017. But that seems to be a revival then. Or some Cuban remaining stock freshly packed?!

All can be. Like SP NonPlus for Andorra some month ago 

8 hours ago, Namisgr11 said:

Not an everyday smoker here, so it's the right size.

Personally, I like 10’s. Smaller boxes sometimes help me play coolidor Jenga. I also wind up giving some away. Doesn’t hurt $$ wise as much. 😂

• Like 1

Or the immortal Fonsie-one
More like a beautiful zombie. With those Spanish '14s turning up regularly there's no need for new stock. Smoking one now and it's glorious

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Lamboinee said:

Never had the Hoyo de San Juans....I'm curious if I will taste blending difference compared with the epicure no.1....or if their differences will be due only to the larger vitola. 

Haven't had too many San Juans, but the Rio Seco are 100% a different blend than the epi 1 and 2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MPhillips said:

2 Sancho Panza Non Plus BRT Apr 22

Cuaba Distinguidos BRM May 22 and BRM June 22

Those Distinguidos look great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1