Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 3/27/2020 at 4:18 AM, djrey said:

My 2019 clearance 46’s arrived. Never had a 46 before but these look nice and I’ll try my first one after a little nap.

1E2AFA3F-DC5A-488B-BB1A-DDC1D3014259.jpeg

008A6DAA-7E92-4F76-B475-E74A95BC8343.jpeg

Maguum 46 Special Edition?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, joeypots said:

t's always a good day when a box of cigars arrives from Our Host. In the middle of the pandemic it a minor miracle of technology that a humble box of HDM EPI #2 makes it to the far east of Massachusetts from the other side of the world. In about three weeks, mind you. This box was written up  as the best, maybe ever , HOYO EPI #2 that we might ever see. So, in order to make the cigar's arrival fun I documented the unwrapping. Not that I have too much time on my hands right now. This is a beautiful 25 cab of cigars. Lovely sheen on wrappers that have that stretched look. Just lovely.

Just a heads up...don’t think our host wants that first pic out for all to see, per the rules. 

Otherwise...nice score!

1 hour ago, Islandboy said:

Just a heads up...don’t think our host wants that first pic out for all to see, per the rules. 

Otherwise...nice score!

My address isn't visible, should I take it down?

13 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

LGC MDO4 has become a favorite in my collection and one I would reach to everyday if I had the stock.  Just added this beautiful ULA MAR-14 box to my collection. Opened them up and was smacked in the face my the smell of raisins and cedar.  Delightful! 

MDO4.jpg

Oh wow! Rare stuff today.

Mate, where did you get these beauties (pm please)?

I couldn't find these cigars anywhere including Varadero and Havana. It's one of my fav vitola. Sweet fruit bomb :)

• Like 1

LGC MDO4 has become a favorite in my collection and one I would reach to everyday if I had the stock.  Just added this beautiful ULA MAR-14 box to my collection. Opened them up and was smacked in the face my the smell of raisins and cedar.  Delightful! 

MDO4.thumb.jpg.35402361d4973b868bd43849dc621396.jpg
Major score right there. God I love these cigars.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:
On 3/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, StogieSteve23 said:

MDO4.thumb.jpg.35402361d4973b868bd43849dc621396.jpg

Major score right there. God I love these cigars.

@Jonboy4074 thanks brother! I love them too but sadly all years are hard to find now.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, cigaraholic said:

I hope you got a well rolled box....my ULA MAR14 box is so badly under filled only 2 cigars made the published weight ?

Well that's not what I like to hear haha..  Hopefully these will be a bit better but I'll have to do some feeling of the sticks to get a better idea of that.  Thanks for the advice though and it helps your box is the same code.  The 2017 boxes that I have had all been great thus far.