Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

9 hours ago, Doctortrent said:

Cohiba siglo vi

picked these up in Aruba

I like the LCDH there.  Pricey though.  I usually bring my own cigars to Aruba, and then I buy one cigar at the LCDH to smoke with that incredible Cuban coffee they serve there.  The coffee makes the extra cost of the cigar worth paying.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:56 AM, Graves said:

Today’s mail call from our host. 
Punch Punch,  wow these look and smell amazing!!!

091F1176-5E5B-41CB-87E0-AB63779C2282.jpeg

267A12D7-6171-42C3-8215-EF87F3451247.jpeg

490C13B1-2D49-4752-9FB9-2EA445D3F267.jpeg

Got a PSP box of this same code/month in the 24:24 today. I don’t know how I am supposed to wait a couple of weeks for delivery and another three months in the humidor before tasting just one.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rabbi said:

Got a PSP box of this same code/month in the 24:24 today. I don’t know how I am supposed to wait a couple of weeks for delivery and another three months in the humidor before tasting just one.

I never do that. If you want to try one, dry box one. You have 24 more. I've been rewarded plenty of times by smoking early. I've also been punished, which reaffirms resting. But in the end its one cigar, and if it's good you know the others are set to burn. If you have the CC stock to stash to be patient, by all means wait.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Forgot you had already bought them? emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! Worse things have happened!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I like the LCDH there.  Pricey though.  I usually bring my own cigars to Aruba, and then I buy one cigar at the LCDH to smoke with that incredible Cuban coffee they serve there.  The coffee makes the extra cost of the cigar worth paying.

Wish I knew this a couple years ago when I was there!  Defiantly pricey though.  Way over paid for a box of Du Prince there.  

2 hours ago, Burningman said:

A little package from down under was waiting for me when I got home. Now to find a way to stuff it into one of my coolers....

Don't sit on them too long.  The JLS 1 smokes great with 90+ IMO.  Love 'em.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rcarlson said:

Don't sit on them too long.  The JLS 1 smokes great with 90+ IMO.  Love 'em.  

Wow, you’re not kidding! Smoking my first ever tonight, less than a year old...really digging it. Great aroma and vibrant flavors, I dare say this beats my 3 year old Siglo III’s. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Graves said:

Down to rest they go. This is going to be a hard one to not smoke for awhile!

I don’t think these need a huge amount of time down. My UEB NOV 18 box is smoking brilliantly at just over a year old. Just sayin’...

• Like 1

H Upmann Winnies. TRU JUL 19. Clearance 24:24. I’m gonna be honest. I had to YouTube how to open this box. 
49239BB3-AF8E-4AEF-A181-314FA01E79DA.thumb.jpeg.5b8919a0d6072cb34505bc4c99cf8670.jpeg
A393ACC1-A2D3-45B6-9A3A-27697671D9D3.thumb.jpeg.391b582bd3e193127541c4e8366087b3.jpeg
Is it not just a clasp? I've never had a box of winnies, but I cant imagine not knowing how to open it lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk