Which Marque do you dislike the most?

Which one do you dislike the most  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cohiba- is too overrated and overpriced brand. If Cohiba appears in my humidor, I try to smoke it out faster, so that it does not catch my eye and does not annoy me. I fight it, but it keeps coming ba

This is like trying to pick out which one of your kids you love the least. 

I said Punch. But I like all of the choices to differing degrees.  Of these choices, I wouldn’t even say I dislike Punch the most, as much as I would say that I like it the least.

H upmann. It's come to my attention that hate them for the very reason many others love them. That certain je ne sais quoi flavor element that people love... I despise. I call it poo poo doody fart. I'm not a "super smeller" but i liken it to the folks who think cilantro tastes like soap. I can't stand it. They make me feel nauseous. They leave an most unpleasant aftertaste which lingers for days. They make my clothes stink. Even my non smoker friends comment on a "certain something" in the smell of the second hand smoke of h upmanns, which they never notice/comment upon with my other cigars.

As in all things, there's an exception to the rule. Noellas. I like noellas. Every other h upmann tastes like poo poo doody fart, to me.

I've noticed that same flavor in JL#1S, as well, coincidentally.

• Like 1

H Upmann for me too. But mostly because I smoked cheapies almost exclusively at first and their cheapies aren't as good as Partagas and RyJ cheapies, except maybe HUHC but that is relatively new.

If I had to pick one it would be Partagas...I mean when I'm in the mood I can enjoy one, but most of the time I skip them because I find most of the vitolas I've tried to be boring/not to my taste.

Always interesting to see how preferences vary so greatly...I, on the other hand love BBF BPC BRCs, RASS etc ?

On 10/20/2020 at 1:18 PM, cfc1016 said:

H upmann. It's come to my attention that hate them for the very reason many others love them. That certain je ne sais quoi flavor element that people love... I despise. I call it poo poo doody fart. I'm not a "super smeller" but i liken it to the folks who think cilantro tastes like soap. I can't stand it. They make me feel nauseous. They leave an most unpleasant aftertaste which lingers for days. They make my clothes stink. Even my non smoker friends comment on a "certain something" in the smell of the second hand smoke of h upmanns, which they never notice/comment upon with my other cigars.

As in all things, there's an exception to the rule. Noellas. I like noellas. Every other h upmann tastes like poo poo doody fart, to me.

I've noticed that same flavor in JL#1S, as well, coincidentally.

“Poo poo doody fart”.  Lol that made me laugh thank you.  I too am offended by cilantro, even a small hint will ruin a dish for me.  Interestingly though, I love Upmann.  I like all the Mag blends, Sir Winstons, #2s, Connies, one of the most prolific marcas in my collection as far as number of vitola examples.