What the heck was in my Quintero?

Five minutes into a Quintero Favorito, I saw something peculiar peeking through.  Immediately I cut it open and found this.

A little bit of a torcedero’s lunch?  Sugar cookie, maybe?  Or could it be something else?

FA28F1AD-E7F6-422D-B8D6-8FB833046FF2.jpeg

5F29CB49-BC69-4C58-9A54-088BC3919ACD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I dug a sparkly little plastic jewel (think bedazzler) out the end of a favoritos once.  Fortunately I spotted the very tip of it before I lit the cigar.

I think the unfortunate reality is that these are short filler, which is a nice way of saying floor sweepings.

I still love them.

On 4/23/2019 at 2:59 PM, Dmpotocek said:

Probably not drugs. It wouldn’t make sense to use contraband cigars as a vessel to smuggle other contraband. (Assuming this occurred in the US)

I'm not sure they'd know where the cigars were destined to end up....

17 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

But what does it smell like??

That was my first thought as well, along with what did it feel like. It's translucent, and looks kind of waxy.

One thing you must keep in mind, no matter what that thing is, you put the whole experience behind you and you smoke up the next Quintero Favoritos as soon as you can! Think of the effect, worldwide, this can have on Quintero consumption, man! ? ?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, JohnS said:

One thing you must keep in mind, no matter what that thing is, you put the whole experience behind you and you smoke up the next Quintero Favoritos as soon as you can! Think of the effect, worldwide, this can have on Quintero consumption, man! ? ?

That’s exactly what I did too!  Immediately grabbed a new Favorito and fired it up without a second thought!

• Like 1