Box of the Day : ERDMCX

Which box do you take home?  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Superb mastercase of el Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme. Bar 4 boxes they were all PSP but split evenly into darker wrapper PSP and lighter wrapper. Both had immense sheen. I will put them up on separate days in order that you can choose your preference. 

Stunning indeed. 

Which would you take. Use the poll ;)

Box 1 Darker Wrapper

El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme PSP ABR 19.jpg

Box 2 Lighter Wrapper

El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme PSP L ABR 19.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I still like the look of the darker wrappers but I don't know that I could tell the difference in taste, if any.

More importantly, which day do I need to wake up early to get a box or two of these?

• Haha 1

to me the choice would represent

Lighter-  cream, toast, honey

Dark-   Ginger, flowers, rye bread, 

hhmmmm choices choices.......I cant do it.    I think both offer great expressions of the blend.....torn

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lucass111 said:

What difference in flavors will the different wrappers present? I want a box but now I'm torn on light or dark. Everyone always raves about dark and oily but I see some say light.

you need to sample both. 

everyone's palate is unique. Quality dark and light wrappers work best with different cigars but that is only to my taste and hence opinion. 

If a 6 pack comes up in dark and light, pick up one of each. 

58 minutes ago, Lucass111 said:

What difference in flavors will the different wrappers present? I want a box but now I'm torn on light or dark. Everyone always raves about dark and oily but I see some say light.

Get one of each.?

I've got an October '14 HQ box with dark wrappers that's smoking like a dream! Vanilla pod, cocoa & coffee bean on a sweet tobacco base. It's all the breakfast I need! So, on balance, I'd go for darker & then hope that time will produce similar outcomes.

Dark for me as well and the wrapper ?

• Like 1