What's Hot Whats Not February 2019

Those boxes of Coloniales look great, but are they not on the list.  Thoughts?  And the on the Epi Especial, I assume the 10's are just as nice too?  

Not sure what happened at the table when a cigar is Underfilled. Not just spongey but completely underfilled. I got two in a box of JL2. It’s almost like they completely forgot to put a leaf in the filler. Haven’t smoked it yet so who knows maybe it’s great. just curious because you can have 24 spot on and one dud. 

On a a side note, any boxes you don’t want rob I’ll be happy to take off your hands. ?

3 hours ago, Kitchen said:

Those boxes of Coloniales look great, but are they not on the list.  Thoughts?  And the on the Epi Especial, I assume the 10's are just as nice too?  

Coloniales came in 21. I had to stop somewhere. :D

Epi Especial. 25's far better than the 10's this month. 

8 minutes ago, Cayman17 said:

Are the hot sticks listed here in the cart inventory now or are these boxes going up in 24:24 soon?  

What's hot is what I have seen in the warehouse over the past month. 

They have been in the carts since then. They have been on 24:24 as well.  They are at other retailers right now as well. 

It is a guide based on 2000+ boxes opened. 

Just now, El Presidente said:

What's hot is what I have seen in the warehouse over the past month. 

They have been in the carts since then. They have been on 24:24 as well.  They are at other retailers right now as well. 

It is a guide based on 2000+ boxes opened. 

Thank you. Very glad now that I stocked up on PSP/HQ PSD4 in the recent 24:24 listings. Cheers! ? 

11 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

Interesting, not a single H Upmann on the hot list. 

The A,  54 and 50 went the closest. 

Solid month. Nothing outstanding. well below their 2018 standard. 

Likely just an odd month. 

55 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

The A,  54 and 50 went the closest. 

Solid month. Nothing outstanding. well below their 2018 standard. 

Likely just an odd month. 

Doh!  Went in on the A's based on the early 2018's I bought that were outstanding.   

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Amaya just found out that husband Rolando has two girlfriends.  She is rolling the cigars today as if her hands are on Rolando's neck. 

Oh, I certainly love those!  :D

5 minutes ago, rcarlson said:

Doh!  Went in on the A's based on the early 2018's I bought that were outstanding.   

I wouldn't worry. No crap will pass the team. Plenty of good to great boxes of A's. 

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

cigars are sorted by colour so you can theoretically have 25 different rollers for the cigars in your box.  Let's say these 4 different rollers were responsible for your box. 

Jose is on top of his game. He has a new girlfriend, his other girlfriend and wife have  no idea. he is rolling like a champion. 

Amaya just found out that husband Rolando has two girlfriends.  She is rolling the cigars today as if her hands are on Rolando's neck. 

Jorge just sold a box of fake cigars to a tourist the week before. A friend was doing private salsa lessons for an american who has money but no idea. The friend said he could supply a box at 1/2 the price. Jorge has been stealing leaf from his daily rolling allocation and putting together cigars at night. 

Bebe is rolling like a champion. She is the gun roller in this team. While she also fills out her T shirt perfectly, she knows that she is in line for a promotion and possibly a chance for the overseas display roller position next March. 

Every box from Cuba has a story ;)

Hahah excellent description of the scene. The funny (or maybe not so funny if you’re on the receiving end of a bad box) part is that this is probably 90% accurate.

1 hour ago, Whisky91 said:

How are the secretos doing? I remember reading a while back they had some issues and the wrappers looked rough. Have they began to improve?

Wouldn’t mind some PSP secretos in 10s myself 

• Like 1

Not coming out of Havana at the moment. Has been a while. 

And hard to find there. Most of them are in the back rooms so if so have a good relationship you may get a box but none on the shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk