FOH: A Week In Pictures.

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Thank you.  Steamboat is a mountain that is always on the list.  My wife used to go there with her family as a teenager, but I have never been.

And 3 years old is the perfect time to start skiing.  Congrats!  That is when I learned, as well as my wife, and all of my kids.  

And if this comes to fruition about creating a Vail-like village there, buying a property there might be a good investment opportunity.  I will look into it.

Thanks again!

P.S.  Is that direct United flight every day of the week?  Or is it just certain days?

That was part of my logic, Steamboat real estate is still relatively reasonable compared to say Vail and with some growth it might just appreciate a bit. And with low property taxes in Colorado I can rent it out Xmas/NYE and Presidents weekend and cover all of my overhead. 

Pretty amazing he just turned 3 in December and can already ski and snowboard pretty well (albeit I keep him on a leash!). I learned at that age as well…my wife learned at 30. Luckily she is pretty determined! 

I believe the EWR flight to Steamboat is every Saturday with some Sunday flights. I live in South Florida and Jet Blue also now has a new direct flight from Ft. Lauderdale on Wed/Sat…..that also played into my decision to pull the trigger on a place out there. 

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, El Presidente said:

Dinner propped. Time to read the paper.

You’re drinking a Negroni without me?

14 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Another SpaceX launch this week.

Third this month. Starlink coming soon...

If Peter finds out about this he’ll be camped out at your door step

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2021 at 8:13 PM, El Presidente said:

At.my brothers farm. Frogs coming out.

just saw this. how absolutely brilliant. 

50 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Touch cloudy but in need of a swim

put your big boy speedos on and go to the surf. this is for toddlers and grannies and pregnant women (something we should know?). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

put your big boy speedos on and go to the surf. this is for toddlers and grannies and pregnant women (something we should know?). 

Now you are in trouble.

That is where I drop Di off. Showing her now. 😁

• Like 1