Ran out. The one cigar you miss.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolívar Coronas Extra Still trying to wrap my head around that discontinuation. This particular cigar is dearly missed.  

Bolivar Coronas Extra.    

Hear, hear! ...yum!

While not strictly unavailable, I smoker the last of a 2009 or 2010 box of montecristo especial no 2 on a balcony in LA this weekend. Was sad to see it go. Let's see how my 2012 box holds up. 

• Like 2

2002 ERDM Tainos code ECA.  Fantastic cigar, probably the best cigar I have ever smoked. 

2001 and 2002 Punch Super Selection No. 2, fabulous cigar, it was a staple for me for nearly a full decade.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Philc2001 said:

2002 ERDM Tainos code ECA.  Fantastic cigar, probably the best cigar I have ever smoked. 

2001 and 2002 Punch Super Selection No. 2, fabulous cigar, it was a staple for me for nearly a full decade.

Just commented on tour ERDM review, very jealous.  Wish this would come back. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Professor Twain said:

Diplomaticos #4 and #5. I found these intense and loved them in small doses. Just don't want to smoke a full #2. I have some of the Cuban Regionals, thank heavens, but I grieve the lack of small Dips to buy in volume and age. Making it even more grievous, I had a box seized by US Customs years ago, it couldn't be replaced.

Dip 5s were the first Habanos I ever purchased, from my cigar mentor, Chuck (Tampa1257) so they are even more special to me.

I feel exactly the same way about these two vitolas. It would so ideal if H.S.A could bring these back into production (but I know it won't happen).

11 hours ago, PigFish said:

The list is long and distinguished... I am not going to rant on and on because I still have many of them. What I miss is being able to replace them...! What I miss is a genuinely high quality cigar, made in various sizes, that are no longer made. I miss the concept of fitting a cigar to the customer, and not fitting the customer to the cigar that just happens to have multiple bands and costs twice as much as its worth...

Here is one that I no longer have... the RA Coronas! This was a far better cigar than the RASS ever was as the RAPC is far better than most PC's found today. I miss the Bolivar Demi Tasse and the Partagas Tres PC, and a plethora of PC's that are no longer made.

Frankly I cannot just pick up a PLPC or a Boli PC and get the same cigar. I wish I could, and I would not bitch (as much)!

I miss the Punch Coronas... I miss.........

....oh, the hell with it!!! -Piggy

Same here. Also the Punch RS 11 & 12.  Partagas SdC's.  The Boli CE's.  Punch Super Selection.  Sigh....  :drool:

• Like 1

Not missing anything in particular - for with most faves I am fairly well stocked. However, I regret never having had an ERDM Tainos. They were always hard to come by for me, even when they were still in production, or I overlooked them. And the GdE, down to the last box - when you know.... there is only so many sticks to go, it becomes harder and harder smoking them. A real shame....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fugu said:

Not missing anything in particular - for with most faves I am fairly well stocked. However, I regret never having had an ERDM Tainos. They were always hard to come by for me, even when they were still in production, or I overlooked them. And the GdE, down to the last box - when you know.... there is only so many sticks to go, it becomes harder and harder smoking them. A real shame....

... I am awful at sending cigars, that is the caveat! I have a box on my desk for a brother in Chi-town... and I promised a vet (new guy) that I would send him a couple of Cohibas after he got stung on some frauds...! I hate going to the post!

With all the caveats out of the way, I am sure I have a few of these left and if you want one it is yours. LMK... YF, Ray

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Professor Twain said:

Diplomaticos #4 and #5. I found these intense and loved them in small doses. Just don't want to smoke a full #2. I have some of the Cuban Regionals, thank heavens, but I grieve the lack of small Dips to buy in volume and age. Making it even more grievous, I had a box seized by US Customs years ago, it couldn't be replaced.

Dip 5s were the first Habanos I ever purchased, from my cigar mentor, Chuck (Tampa1257) so they are even more special to me.

Ditto on the Dip #4.  They were discontinued around the time I was starting to get serious about CC's and I managed to get my hands on two boxes.  

2 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

There are a few I really miss:

LGC Mdo 1&2

Punch Royal Selections

RA Coronas

Partagas Coronas

Montecristo A's in 25 count

Concur on lgc and monte a

For me it is the romeo and juliet celeste finos. My wife bought me some back in 1999 or 2000 for Christmas and I loved them. Sure do miss them.

Tom

• Like 1