Ran out. The one cigar you miss.

On 14/03/2017 at 2:24 PM, 1LegLance said:

Lonsdales....pretty much all of the great ones are gone...

I am with PigFish that there are far too many to name, I would say I miss more vitolas than I currently enjoy.....So many great Petite Coronas from the 90's are gone, sticks with great flavor and range. Sure there were more plugged sticks and varience but the tobacco itself was stronger and cheaper.

I liked not having to debate between some stupid LE or RE or whatever and just picking the good tried and true cigars out there.

SLR PC's what a great stick, SLR Lonsdale, RG Lonsdale, LGC Tainos or #1....this thread sucks :)

Lonsdales. If only I had the coin to commission some.

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolívar Coronas Extra Still trying to wrap my head around that discontinuation. This particular cigar is dearly missed.  

Bolivar Coronas Extra.    

Hear, hear! ...yum!

Partagas Lonsdales, RA 898, ERDM PC, and on and on and on.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2017 at 8:24 PM, 1LegLance said:

Lonsdales....pretty much all of the great ones are gone...

I am with PigFish that there are far too many to name, I would say I miss more vitolas than I currently enjoy.....So many great Petite Coronas from the 90's are gone, sticks with great flavor and range. Sure there were more plugged sticks and varience but the tobacco itself was stronger and cheaper.

I liked not having to debate between some stupid LE or RE or whatever and just picking the good tried and true cigars out there.

SLR PC's what a great stick, SLR Lonsdale, RG Lonsdale, LGC Tainos or #1....this thread sucks :)

Hear, hear!

...yum!

58f64de6791df_2017-01-0610_24_25.thumb.jpg.1de5e4bc251e1323ceabdc2b8faed2d3.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/7/2017 at 3:37 PM, Duffer said:

I'd have to say HDM Des Dieux and SLR Churchills

I still have a full box of Des Dieux and I fear that I open them, I know the outcome, just want to try one more and see how the flavor is, repeat 25 times, then cry. . .

The one I miss the most is the I just put down that was so damn good. I dream of a great one every time I lite up and when they are I rejoice and when they are done I savor the experiencend. Can't wait for the next smoke.?