Merry Christmas to All

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas to all of you from Di, Greg, Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Ben and myself.   You may have guessed that we love this time of year   Outside of spending time with loved ones we all get to tak

Going to be 72F here on Christmas Day.  1 degree shy of the record.  Shorts and a t-shirt on Christmas?  I may head to the pool.

Probably won't be taking a lot of photos this Christmas....  Just made one or two snaps of the Christmas gifts before they go out the door to their recipients...  Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you Rob and team for another great year of cigars and friendship. Yes, Cuba is always a highlight . Can't wait for 2018.

It's looking like we'll see you in OZ next fall. Merry Christmas.

Mike and Dana

Merry Christmas to all of you too....you guys are the best! Truly first class....it's a pleasure to be a small part of your FOH family.

Enjoy your down time and see you next year. Thank you!

Merry Christmas to all of you, you all are indeed "the best". FOH is a wonderful daily sanctuary for me and I truly treasure my time here. Can't wait for next year!

Cheers to all ???

:party::buddies:  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, El Pres, Di, Lisa, Greg and all from your very well kept happy FOH members out here thanks to your devotion, diligence, faithfulness, and indulgence for our thirsty taste for wonderful Habanos!  WE ALL LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :wub:

Rob, I can only wish you and the crew the best of holidays. Like many, I stumbled upon the group by accident as I was reading reviews. What you have given me since has been nothing less than spectacular and very appreciated. I look forward to toasting a glass someday with all of you at Camp Winnepesauke or elsewhere