Merry Christmas to All

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas to all of you from Di, Greg, Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Ben and myself.   You may have guessed that we love this time of year   Outside of spending time with loved ones we all get to tak

Going to be 72F here on Christmas Day.  1 degree shy of the record.  Shorts and a t-shirt on Christmas?  I may head to the pool.

Probably won't be taking a lot of photos this Christmas....  Just made one or two snaps of the Christmas gifts before they go out the door to their recipients...  Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone. 2016 has been pretty fantastic for me. A lot of changes, and a lot of personal growth. The Raiders are good again. Hehe.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday. And for those who haven't had such a great year, best wishes for a better 2017.

Merry Christmas everyone and a prosperous, happy 2017.

My missus drew the long straw tonight and is out gallivanting at various Chistmas parties leaving me at home putting bub to bed, BBQing some 2" sirloin steaks then smoking BRCs on the back patio with a cracking bottle of Rioja with my great mate Gav. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I wish you ALL a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and to the team at F.O.H. and a great NEW YEAR.

I'm just happy to still be among you all this Christmas and on the forum.

Your ALL a great bunch of people and I wish you all my very best and hope that ROB comes to

France one day . We still have some great customs to smoke together.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.

Guy

• Like 2

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and best wishes for an exciting, successful and personally rewarding 2017 for everyone.

Cheers

Paul