Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas all! It was a balmy 50 degrees here in Denver. Had a fantastic morning cigar of a Montecristo no 4 from 2010 and a party e2 to polish off the evening. Happy Holidays everyone and hope everybody has a safe and merry new years as well. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas to all of you from Di, Greg, Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Ben and myself.   You may have guessed that we love this time of year   Outside of spending time with loved ones we all get to tak

Going to be 72F here on Christmas Day.  1 degree shy of the record.  Shorts and a t-shirt on Christmas?  I may head to the pool.

Probably won't be taking a lot of photos this Christmas....  Just made one or two snaps of the Christmas gifts before they go out the door to their recipients...  Merry Christmas everyone!

6 hours ago, bolivr said:

Merry Christmas all! ! ☺ 36C here in Williamstown Vic yay!!

That's a bit of a change for you guys hey :lol:merry Xmas Mike hope we catch up again in the not to distant future 

cheers Steve. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, beanaux said:

Merry Christmas to you all! From a balmy 67 degree Oxford MS! Enjoying a lovely Lusitania on the patio! Peace on Earth and Goodwill to everyone 

Merry Christmas!  I wish I were in Oxford right now.  It's about 80 degrees in Mobile today.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!  Belated to our brothers on other side of the world!  I hope wherever you are or whatever you're doing you get a chance to take the time to enjoy a fine Habano today and reflect on my favorite part of this time of the year--the joy of giving.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Probably won't be taking a lot of photos this Christmas....  Just made one or two snaps of the Christmas gifts before they go out the door to their recipients...  Merry Christmas everyone!

image.jpeg

Wow. Most people just drink their booze.... :lookaround::P

Well, it is now 2°C, winds gusting to 64 kph and pouring rain. Damnedest Christmas weather I've seen for a while. Temp is supposed to drop below freezing before sunrise and that will make the commute to work rather interesting. I am not whinging, just rather stunned at the nastiness of the conditions. I need a down-filled rain suit. Well, off to pick up the wife at the airport... Cheers!

Merry Christmas FOH-ers, weather didn't corporate for my traditional Punch Punch for Christmas, but we had a great one, and I hope all of you did too.

52 minutes ago, billh1 said:

As the day winds down I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all!  

Cheers!

Bill

Merry Christmas Bill. All the best to you and your family! That video makes me want to drink bourbon!

44 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Well, it is now 2°C, winds gusting to 64 kph and pouring rain. Damnedest Christmas weather I've seen for a while. Temp is supposed to drop below freezing before sunrise and that will make the commute to work rather interesting. I am not whinging, just rather stunned at the nastiness. well, off to pick up the wife at the airport... Cheers!

Peter, you need to come down under for a Christmas one year! We had a great day yesterday with my family. 29°C (85°F), a feast of bbq and dessert, singing Christmas Carols and swimming. Then, we finished the night off with a Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Prince ( with my brother-in-law @Cuzz) on a beautiful summer's evening!

20161225_133937.jpg20161225_134152.jpg20161225_134202.jpg20161225_150404.jpg20161225_164837.jpg20161225_194129.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, billh1 said:

As the day winds down I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all!  

Cheers!

Bill

Been wonderin' about ya Bill. Haven't seen ya in a while. Hope all is well.

To Rob,Di ,Greg and all the crew at FOH ,thanks for another great year !! Thanks for your unmatched  service, professionalism  and of course, for the quality  product you so efficiently deliver. Merry(belated) Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and happy new year to one and all. Hope you're all enjoying time with friends and family. I'm in London so not doing much. Hoping to catch a smoke or three wit my some London folks. Have a safe and enjoyable festive season folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 25/12/2016 at 9:42 PM, OZCUBAN said:

6 hours ago, bolivr said:

That's a bit of a change for you guys hey :lol:merry Xmas Mike hope we catch up again in the not to distant future 

cheers Steve. 

Cheers Steve yes,  Keen to catch up, it's been too long! 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2016 at 10:20 AM, ElReyDel757 said:

I'm certainly not trying to be that guy & ruin the holiday greetings, but Prez, will there be a New Year's coupon posted before the team returns from break, as there was last year?

One up on Monday for 24 hrs. 

• Like 1