Merry Christmas to All

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas to all of you from Di, Greg, Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Ben and myself.   You may have guessed that we love this time of year   Outside of spending time with loved ones we all get to tak

Going to be 72F here on Christmas Day.  1 degree shy of the record.  Shorts and a t-shirt on Christmas?  I may head to the pool.

Probably won't be taking a lot of photos this Christmas....  Just made one or two snaps of the Christmas gifts before they go out the door to their recipients...  Merry Christmas everyone!

Great Pic Everyone, and Good job.......Looking forward for an OUTSTANDING 2017:party::clap:

il_570xN.491495025_pvku.jpg

10 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Merry Christmas to all of you from Di, Greg, Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Ben and myself.  

You may have guessed that we love this time of year :D  Outside of spending time with loved ones we all get to take a break at the same time and recharge the batteries. 

I personally would like to thank you for the way you interact with my team (family). You make our day with your good nature, friendship and laughter. Thank you. 

Not everyone has had a great 2016.  We have seen friends/members go through some awful times. Our thoughts are always with you but at this time of year, even moreso. 

For those I have shared cigars, wine and laughter with this year......Thank you!   I travelled a fair bit this year and caught up with many old friends and met new ones. The icing on the cake was the November Cuba trip. Bloody Brilliant!  :clap:

Di and I are off to the beach from tomorrow. I will be on FOH from there :thumbsup:

We will be back january 3rd. In the meantime I hope the Christmas season is a special one for you and your family. 

Merry Christmas. 

Team.jpg

Aside from yourself and Ken, who are the others in the photo? (nice to put faces to the names of those I interact with in my orders!)

Thanks for the social network you have furnished for us here, and the entertainment you evoke through your business. 

Merry Christmas to the entire FOH team, and may your new year be filled with happiness, good health and prosperity.

2 hours ago, GrouchoMarx said:

Aside from yourself and Ken, who are the others in the photo? (nice to put faces to the names of those I interact with in my orders!)

Ken, Ben, Adam, Smithy, Rob, Greg, Lisa, Amanda, Diana and Rachel :peace:

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk