Merry Christmas to All

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas to all of you from Di, Greg, Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Ben and myself.   You may have guessed that we love this time of year   Outside of spending time with loved ones we all get to tak

Going to be 72F here on Christmas Day.  1 degree shy of the record.  Shorts and a t-shirt on Christmas?  I may head to the pool.

Probably won't be taking a lot of photos this Christmas....  Just made one or two snaps of the Christmas gifts before they go out the door to their recipients...  Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the team. Thanks for your patience, humour and packaging!
To all FoH members, thanks for your daily dose of sanity and sanctuary - enjoy the holidays and I'll see you on the other side.
Peace out.

Thunder & Lightening '76-'15

• Like 1

Merry Christmas!

Big thanks for another perfect year.  You have made the lives of not only me and my family but many members of our local B&M very happy this year with a stellar performance. 

Thanks Rob merry Christmas to all the FOH crew and fellow members you have done some miles this year and we do appreciate you and Di traveling to the edge of the world (Perth)

we all had a great time 

cheers

Steve

May your beers be cold and frothy

May your snags be hot and moist

May the sun shine warm but not burn the fark outta your face and shoulders

May the rain fall, but mostly overnight while you are sleeping

And until we meet in 2017 again, 

May you always hold a cigar in the palm of your hand 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tomhsu said:

Just joined the group a few days ago and I am already blown away by the good quality of the discussions of the FOH! Gracias! And Merry Christmas to you all!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Much better than other sites. 

- MG 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. You are a brilliant team and I am very grateful for your existence!

I think spending time with friends and family is the reason cigars were created. All of you treat me like friends and family,my only regret is not being able to spend more time enjoying a beer and cigar with my friends down under.Have a fabulous time all of you.