The last crap cigar you had......

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few weeks ago I went to a local B&M and purchased a Padron 85 maduro to pay homage for smoking what I brought. I smoked it a couple days later and lets just say I was less than impressed(even thou

Ramon Allones Perfecto RE Swiss 2014 Before that Cohiba Robusto Supremo EL 2014

I've had three since Jan. 1. Monte PE, Monte 2, and a SCDLH El Principe. I rarely toss a cigar before the first third, but all of these were horrible.

SLR Regio, plugged solid. Pitched it before I got a headache. Was a shame because it was the last of a 2012 box that had really developed into something special recently. 1 out of 25 ain't bad though.

On the positive side, had a 2013 Punch Punch last night that was very satisfying. And this was from a PE box. Can only imagine if I had sprung for HQ or PSP.

Cohiba Robusto Supremo EL 2014 Boy was it bad, Only had one worse cigar in my life, the R&J Belicoso, but this one gave it a run for it's money... maybe they are young, but that awful RG is the thing of nightmares.

VR Familiar that tarred up midway through the first third, and again shortly after recutting. Bitter, sour, and pitched. Bummed as they've been a great box.

Had a Fundadores the other day that started great but went to crap halfway. That was a bummer too. I love those

Monte 2 from Nov 13. Under filled. Squishy like a sponge.

It was worse than that H.U. PC I gave you? That one should at least get unhonorable mention.

Mine was a tossup between an RyJ PC and a Partagas Serie P No. 2 Both were barely worth smoking.

Nothing terrible about them but just very lackluster.

Behike 56 shead.gif Damn that was a real loss. Was going to try pouring scotch on it, or maybe slathering it with chocolate frosting. Even pissing on it would have been an improvement! :P But taste-wise and burn-wise it was a total loser in the first third and just too nasty on the palate to even try to resurrect.

RA Belvederes last weekend. These are crackers when they are not plugged, but something must have gone wrong in the machine when these were made. About 50 % of the two boxes I have are plugged beyond belief.

RA Belvederes last weekend. These are crackers when they are not plugged, but something must have gone wrong in the machine when these were made. About 50 % of the two boxes I have are plugged beyond belief.

Had the same experience with these. Bought 10 and so far 8 have been plugged. It was rock solid when I squeezed it. I could barely penetrate the head with my home made cigar-unplug-tool thing. Good cigar tough if you are in jail and need to make a knife from something :D.

Skickas via Tapatalk