The last crap cigar you had......

Had the same experience with these. Bought 10 and so far 8 have been plugged. It was rock solid when I squeezed it. I could barely penetrate the head with my home made cigar-unplug-tool thing. Good cigar tough if you are in jail and need to make a knife from something biggrin.png.

Skickas via Tapatalk

Just unroll it and re-roll the cigar.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few weeks ago I went to a local B&M and purchased a Padron 85 maduro to pay homage for smoking what I brought. I smoked it a couple days later and lets just say I was less than impressed(even thou

Ramon Allones Perfecto RE Swiss 2014 Before that Cohiba Robusto Supremo EL 2014

I've had three since Jan. 1. Monte PE, Monte 2, and a SCDLH El Principe. I rarely toss a cigar before the first third, but all of these were horrible.

No! I've heard nothing but good reviews on this forum about recent RASS offerings.

I haven't tried recent offerings but I quit purchase RASS years ago; this cigar is by far the one that gave me most often some bitterness or these horrid soapy flavours…

• Like 1

RA Belvederes last weekend. These are crackers when they are not plugged, but something must have gone wrong in the machine when these were made. About 50 % of the two boxes I have are plugged beyond belief.

This cigar is notably known for tight construction since the early 2000's. People hardly complained, as the retail price was really low; but cheap or not it's still annoying…

My first PLPC a few days ago. Maybe a dud, maybe just not in my wheelhouse. Really didn't do it for me. Have another to try but I'll give it more time to chill.

Monte PE a few weeks ago. AUG 13 box. Serious void 2/3 of the way through the stick - seemed to actually be missing one leaf and had the most lopsided burn I've ever seen in a CC. The last third evened out, but for such a short and fat cigar, that didn't amount to much.

Fortunately, it was only one out of a 10 box. The remaining one seems perfectly constructed and the previous 8 were just fine. So it goes.

Anybody else have better luck with cheaper offerings when it comes to construction? My new theory: newer rollers are placed on the cheaper offerings, but being newer, they're still trying to work their way up the torcedor ladder and so put better effort into their work.

Long live the King Lancero.

Heard some good things about this NC and the newer brand. Construction was stunning and the prelight draw was promising. When put to the flame it showed its true colors....****.

Muscled thru the 1st 1/3, then it flew over the over the fence onto 67th Ave in South Miami(if anyone wants it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Long live the King Lancero.

Heard some good things about this NC and the newer brand. Construction was stunning and the prelight draw was promising. When put to the flame it showed its true colors....****.

Muscled thru the 1st 1/3, then it flew over the over the fence onto 67th Ave in South Miami(if anyone wants it).

I had one of these a few weeks ago after letting it sit for 30 days or so. I actually enjoyed it (not enough to get a box, mind you) but it had great Dominican and corojo notes along with refreshing citrus from the Peruvian leaf.

2x H Upman Mag 48 LE 2009. Last 3 actually, garbage. At least this box.

I've had mixed results with MDE. Some poor/weak and some were pretty good. Sad they can ruin some things so quickly.

Monte 4 of all things. Not bad per say but just tasteless. Nothing to it, the last third brightened a bit and then it was gone. The rest of the box has been dynamite and aging well. Just this one so far.

I had one of these a few weeks ago after letting it sit for 30 days or so. I actually enjoyed it (not enough to get a box, mind you) but it had great Dominican and corojo notes along with refreshing citrus from the Peruvian leaf.

Noted. Wish I would have had the same experience as you my friend. Really hard to ever try another one with so many other choices available these days.

• Like 1

Monte 4 of all things. Not bad per say but just tasteless. Nothing to it, the last third brightened a bit and then it was gone. The rest of the box has been dynamite and aging well. Just this one so far.

I have had the same issues with Monte#4. Even out of a HQ box some are cracker and some are tasteless.

I had a Non Cuban last night - a Principes Claro. Im not sure if i could call that a crap cigar but it was extremely spicy even after keeping it in my drybox for more than 2 months. The cigar was super spicy and mellowed down a little in the middle but picked up its intensity once it approached the 3rd quarter.

The other cigars which were from the drybox tasted fine. Anyone had that cigar before and was this to be expected or the one i had was a dud?