The last crap cigar you had......

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few weeks ago I went to a local B&M and purchased a Padron 85 maduro to pay homage for smoking what I brought. I smoked it a couple days later and lets just say I was less than impressed(even thou

Ramon Allones Perfecto RE Swiss 2014 Before that Cohiba Robusto Supremo EL 2014

I've had three since Jan. 1. Monte PE, Monte 2, and a SCDLH El Principe. I rarely toss a cigar before the first third, but all of these were horrible.

A RyJ Cazadores a few weeks ago. I'm sure it was just me feeling a bit out of it as I struggled through this very slowly. I know the Cazadores gets a lot of love on our forum, so I'm sure it was an anomaly. I'm happy to try another one down the track.

The other day I started with an '11 upmann RR. Stuck it out for almost half but it was all hot air, nothing good at all. Pitched it

cut a '10 bolivar PC to recover..... Plugged. Pitched it

Tried a Unicos from 2009. Not bad....not good......pitched it half way

Just not my day.

About every cigar i've smoked for the last 3 years i've hated or kind of liked.

None were CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's quiet the commitment to something you hate or are ambiguous about...lol!

Why have you stuck with it?

This past weekend had a '09 LE H.Up Mag 48 and a '09 LE Bolivar Petit Belicosos. Sadly I think both are way past their prime! Never thought they would fizzle out with age!

Smoked almost all the rest of mine of both of them this summer. Downward slope for sure. Too bad, they were great at a point.

Had a Trini Reyes '14 that was as BAD! A bitter, foul harsh excuse for a cigar. Bought the box "on sale" from a reputable source. Not much difference with the remainder of the box. I keep smoking the vile, nasty little creatures expecting a different result....the definition of insanity...laugh.png

In the future, I will log the factory codes to notify others to avoid....

Suprisingly a Magnum 50, they have been pretty consistent in my experience. You just couldn't get any flavours!

What box code was it?

I bought some PSP ones recently and they also had no flavour. Another member on here also had the same experience. I'm thinking they just need more time. I'm going to try another from the box around Christmas time to see how they are going. They look and smell amazing but it just had almost no flavour while smoking. I have no doubt they will come good though.

What box code was it?

I bought some PSP ones recently and they also had no flavour. Another member on here also had the same experience. I'm thinking they just need more time. I'm going to try another from the box around Christmas time to see how they are going. They look and smell amazing but it just had almost no flavour while smoking. I have no doubt they will come good though.

MUL 14, I have tried a couple 6 months ago and they were good. Hopefully they will improve.