Travel preparations

So I decided since I'm going to Asia for the first time ever (well a Chinese kind of country anyway) I should try and aid smooth passage through the airport.

Before. Muslim. Check. Brown. Check. Beard. Ding ding ding ding!!! Special security checks for me!!

post-15810-142135224875.jpg

After. Muslim. Check. Brown. Check. No beard! This ones safe :P

post-15810-142135274155.jpg

I can't remember the last time I shaved my face!!! It feels so wierd!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

The beard does get pretty out of control when on site for 7 weeks. I liek a trimmed beard... don't knwo why i jsut don't like the clean skin... it jsut feels wierd... like im in primary school again or something.... you know what they say... beards are the only thing that seperate the men from the women and children lmao.gif

Ha ha oh mus they will probably ping you for being under age,watch out for those international pedophiles

?

• Like 1

Brace yourselves. My current passport is a reasonable pic. Has what I call peak beard which is a trimmed beard and looks respectable. I got my current passport last year. My old passport I have been traveling with some 2003 has this photo. The photo was taken at a point when I was between jobs I think. Also, if you notice, I had hair!!

post-15810-142142006079.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk