What's up for the weekend!

Some of you will be getting over Thanksgiving. Some of you will be getting over Cuba!

I have a relatively quiet one planned. Di is at the beach with her sisters so I will take a day to clean and catch up after the 15 days away and spend the afternoon and dinner with the kids tonight. Tomorrow...maybe pop out and have breakfast with mum and dad before heading to the warehouse on monday.

Simple weekend. Much needed. I am missing those 5am Havana finishes lol3.gif

• Like 2

I had a splendid Thanksgiving that finished with cigars on the -15 C porch at midnight. Beer, wine, whisky, Absinthe, port and Partagas Short. Today was resting and errands. Work tomorrow and Sunday. Welcome back!

post-9032-0-66821500-1417215102_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Went out the day before Thanksgiving and met some friends. Got good and sauced and a buddy offered me a bottle of booze and a free snowblower! So tonight just staying in but tomorrow gonna pick up the blower before the Wisconsin badger game, then head to the bar to watch the game.

Sunday is wings and beer at home for the Patriots and packer game on TV!

Cigars tonight and maybe tomorrow.

Matthew's company Holiday party! Would be great but as the boss's wife this is work for me. I have to stand at the front door, freezing my butt of while it opens and closes, welcoming guests and telling them hello, go right to check your coats, left to check in.

They say hello to me, knowing my name of course, but I have no idea who they are because I basically have a 4 hour window memory.

But it is an open bar, as the boss's wife folks like to say hello to me and say I look great, and the other wives and I vote on who looks like the biggest tramp of the evening.

Yay.

• Like 2

House and yard are decorated for Christmas. The weather the next few days is high 60's and sunny. Had the day off today and I cleaned the yard so I can relax the rest of the weekend and watch football. The big game tomorrow in our house is the Egg Bowl, which is the annual rivalry game between my alma mater, Ole Miss (#19) and my wife's alma mater, Mississippi State (#4). We don't watch the game in the same room. no.gif

Some of you will be getting over Thanksgiving. Some of you will be getting over Cuba!

Some getting over both!

Working off the Tryptophan high today. Catching up on stuff tomorrow, poker tomorrow night.

On Sunday smoking some salmon, roasting an extra turkey (we had dinner elsewhere so no leftovers and they're super cheap right now), having a good friend come by to sample some 'stuff' I came home with last week.

A little football here and there.....wife will probably have me start dragging out the Christmas decorations too.

• Like 1

Club ride tomorrow, Dinner with an old friend and chef tomorrow evening. perhaps buy christmas tree for my little girls first christmas.. And some presents for the charity ride next weekend.. I think thats all :P Today, Work and more work.

In Hawaii and loving it... had the best turkey I have ever had in the club lounge last night Thanks Giving.... the service here is impeccable... puts the hospitality in Aus to shame... my wife is murdering the credit card ....went fishing today totally awesome.. tomorrow up to the North shore to have a look the swell....Nobu for dinner tonight and a cigar or two from Tobaccos of Hawaii... having fun

• Like 3

No great plans for the weekend but today I spent 4 enjoyable hours on a local private GC with a buddy for what will probably be the last round of the year. Saw three other people out there and smoked two BRC's during the round. Three late bogeys resulted in a +4 round

842cff541d6b86e6113acd77b2e3c000.jpg889816bb19d9cd50c3abc0761b6d8296.jpgfdf4875d2ca08c789238939f44c04660.jpg332b8008fb37756c83234a8b060f61f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I have a relatively quiet one planned. Di is at the beach with her sisters so I will take a day to clean and catch up after the 15 days away and spend the afternoon and dinner with the kids tonight. Tomorrow...maybe pop out and have breakfast with mum and dad before heading to the warehouse on monday.

Simple weekend. Much needed. I am missing those 5am Havana finishes lol3.gif

I'm almost recovered from Cuba. Ready for round 2 now.

Been twitching for a smoke for the last week but been holding off to fight off the cold I caught just before the return trip. I'll be having something nice tomorrow evening me thinks.

In Hawaii and loving it... had the best turkey I have ever had in the club lounge last night Thanks Giving.... the service here is impeccable... puts the hospitality in Aus to shame... my wife is murdering the credit card ....went fishing today totally awesome.. tomorrow up to the North shore to have a look the swell....Nobu for dinner tonight and a cigar or two from Tobaccos of Hawaii... having fun

I was there about a year and half ago and really enjoyed it too. Stayed at The Modern. Loved the Iron Chef 'Morimoto' restaurant in the hotel. Had the full set menu with a bottle of top saki. Also loved the crab cakes while around the pool bar with frozen mojitos. Have a great trip.

• Like 1

I was there about a year and half ago and really enjoyed it too. Stayed at The Modern. Loved the Iron Chef 'Morimoto' restaurant in the hotel. Had the full set menu with a bottle of top saki. Also loved the crab cakes while around the pool bar with frozen mojitos. Have a great trip.

The food here is amazing ....I know what you mean Bill... cheers mate.

• Like 1

Gosh that Golf Course looks awesome! We're up the Coast from Sydney having Turkey dinner on a 26 C day with afternoon swim.

This was our weekend Rob. Hard to get my gorgeous sisters together and we had a great time and too much wine but what a great time together thumbsup.gif

We missed you Rob yes.gif

View from our deck

post-94-0-13399400-1417415770_thumb.jpg

A few wines and my sisters had a ball with Dominic

post-94-0-89818700-1417415853_thumb.jpg

Diana and Frank

post-94-0-35927800-1417415415_thumb.jpg

Our sister Lucy after a few too many wines with Dominic

post-94-0-10525600-1417415643_thumb.jpg

Relaxing at the lighthouse

post-94-0-43875700-1417415692_thumb.jpg

• Like 1