Cohiba Supremo Released in Some Markets

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle pettles I see some parallels in the debate to my own wine experience. When I made my first decent coin in the mid to late 80's (I mean a pay packet not a mozza) I threw myself into the worl

It has been proven time and time again that anything under 42rg does not sell The Cubans have proved it The American have proved it The cigar industry is a business, and a business needs supply som

I love all the reverse-elitist attitudes here with this. Such a crock. If they made a super premium long and skinny, you guys would not begrudge those that like the bigger, fatter cigars. Agreed wh

Doing my pricing this afternoon and will post in the am (For the Bolivar Super Corona as well).

All those on our waiting list are sweet. We have enough.

Stocks arrive with us mid to late next week. We will not be able to shoot them out before the Christmas break but will do so the week of the 5th of January.

• Like 1

I was surprised that the Dubai duty free didnt' have these in stock yet.. I went through today and there wasn't even a hint of when they would stock them. Just saying...

Yeah was there too yesterday and they didn't have the slightest idea what I was talking about.

The harsh reality is that Skinnies do not sell (at this time) in the commercial quantities required to invest in a new release (let alone retain some of the old ones). They have left it to the Distributors to play with Skinnies and fund it themselves. There hasn't been a rush.

What I would like is a little.....just a little adventure in the decision making. bring on the Cohiba LE's or 58/60 gauge.....but throw out one super premium (and that is what they would do ) such as a RA Lancero. Do so at a 1/3 the quantity as a trial.

I wonder about the first point given how well the German Bolivar Especiales No. 2 and the Italian La Escepcion Selectos Finos have done.

Both selling out rather quickly at a higher price point and now highly valued and desired on the secondary market.

Seems to me there is enough of a demand for this size range with an appropriate quality to warrant investment. We need an Aussie commissioned long panatela!

• Like 1

Doing my pricing this afternoon and will post in the am (For the Bolivar Super Corona as well).

All those on our waiting list are sweet. We have enough.

Stocks arrive with us mid to late next week. We will not be able to shoot them out before the Christmas break but will do so the week of the 5th of January.

Maybe it is destiny, but the 5th of January is my birthday!

• 1 month later...

Just got the funniest email from Spain on pricing:

The Robusto Supremo 2014 Edicion Limitada is cheaper than BHK52, Esplendidos and Pyramides Extra and only 50c more, than Siglo VI - WOW!!!!

Cuban prices are definitely fixedparty.gif

• Like 1