Cohiba Supremo Released in Some Markets

....and he raves about it. Cost aside, size aside, it's getting great reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't seem to find it... can anyone assist with a link please

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle pettles I see some parallels in the debate to my own wine experience. When I made my first decent coin in the mid to late 80's (I mean a pay packet not a mozza) I threw myself into the worl

It has been proven time and time again that anything under 42rg does not sell The Cubans have proved it The American have proved it The cigar industry is a business, and a business needs supply som

I love all the reverse-elitist attitudes here with this. Such a crock. If they made a super premium long and skinny, you guys would not begrudge those that like the bigger, fatter cigars. Agreed wh

Ajay is a very good salesman. I can attest to leaving the LCDH quite a few pounds lighter on many occasions but I have never been steered wrong by him. He loves cigars. Now I am jonesing for one of these jawbreakers!

Guys, I could find a vendor that still does not have them but already announces cheaper than have been speculated.

Maybe we will have a good surprise (if that price confirmes) when Pres receive them. Besides it's not allowed discuss prices in the forum but I guess mods mitigated just this time.

i wear a large dial watch. I find them easier to read :lol3:

There's a business idea there. Seiko Senior Edition.

• Like 2

Discussing prices is allowed, just not prices of a specific vendor.

What about walk-in stores? I've mentioned LCdH London and Toronto's pricing quite often due to the fact that they don't have a regular LCdH website like others do.

This is equivilant to raving or ranting about them on Yelp.

No mention of vendors.

Pricing for Regionals fine.

General pricing for new sticks I don't have a problem with. Pricing for current sticks I have a problem with.

I know there are PGR being sold for $700. I just wouldn't want members buying them for a variety of reasons

You can buy CORO for $250 USD . I just wouldn't want members buying them for a variety of reasons.

I hope you can see the problem. Not all that is quoted in relation to pricing is Kosher.

The below is fine

"Cohiba Supremo appears to range from $X to $X online. In Europe within B&M's the range appears to be $X to $x"

No mention of vendors.

Pricing for Regionals fine.

General pricing for new sticks I don't have a problem with. Pricing for current sticks I have a problem with.

I know there are PGR being sold for $700. I just wouldn't want members buying them for a variety of reasons

You can buy CORO for $250 USD . I just wouldn't want members buying them for a variety of reasons.

I hope you can see the problem. Not all that is quoted in relation to pricing is Kosher.

The below is fine

"Cohiba Supremo appears to range from $X to $X online. In Europe within B&M's the range appears to be $X to $x"

Any word on pricing from you Rob? Any rough estimate?

longer yes, bigger not quietpotty.gif sure - can still tell a difference between 5" and 6,5"

There was a good discussion on the other forum. The 1966 has more tobacco volume assuming they are rolled identically with the same air seams which is obviously not possible, but theoretically the 1966 should have more volume.

So still no word on release... I keep checking this thread for a break thru lol. I wasnt able to get a box of 1966 cohibas due to being delpoyed and am still looking at getting a box but the prices are pretty steep. So i figured to get a couple of boxes of this and maybe be able to trade for a box of 1966 down the line.

Any word on pricing from you Rob? Any rough estimate?

I received my pricing this morning. Just have to pop out and buy another calculator with extra zero's lmao.gif

Will have pricing up on the weekend. I will have my allocation for these and the Boli SC confirmed Friday.

Oooh! Looking forward to trying the Super Corona. Hopefully you can use your old calculator for those...

Yeah, I am looking forward to these too, but I was also looking forward to the recent Punch LE, if the BSC is priced like the Punch, neither will find a home in my humidor.

I received my pricing this morning. Just have to pop out and buy another calculator with extra zero's lmao.gif

Will have pricing up on the weekend. I will have my allocation for these and the Boli SC confirmed Friday.

Sooo. its friday lol... cigar.gif