e-mail of July

Rob

I have heard that you look after "special friends" only. Particularly Canadians.

Doesnt everyone like Canadians (except South Park)? Hey Rob, on my next order can you throw in some extra Canadian love for me?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear El Pres. I am not new to Cuban Cigars (16 years) but I have heard good things about your operation (and some bad). I am going to give you a chance. I want PSP only but I want the boxes sealed

You really need to be here to see some of the stuff I, Di and Alastair have to put up with. Mind you 95 % are great. Just some tossers.

if only i had known it was that easy to annoy you...

Some people have lost their damn minds!!!!

Thanks for the laugh. In all honesty, I don't buy from you (or just buy, period) as much as others here, but I have been treated like I am a "special friend." And I'm not even Canadian! Thanks for all you do and put up with!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Now you know why I have canadian in my name.

I get the 'Canadian' part, can you help us out with the Beaver bit? whistle.gif

Rob,

You totally took my emails in the wrong way. OK fine, If you can't do PSP then I'll take HQ, but they still have to come with me unsealed. I expect you to accomplish this by feeling the outside of the box, smelling the outside of the box, and putting the box to your ear and listen for the HQ purr that only high quality cigars make.

Mr. Dickhead

• Like 1

Dear Rob,

I have been noticing your problems with email. This is an obvious image issue.

My email from the site is very respectful. I am often called sir, sometimes referred to as guru. I will be happy to council you on your image problem, at the very least, I will give you hints as to how you can have the hate mail deflected and directed towards others…

Cigar deal is negotiable, but you must have 95 point taste guarantee. Direct correspondence, out of the question; please post reply on Youtube via video. Use the code name DrJose…

Your friend, Ray

Thank you Ray.

As a "cigar elitist overlord" I am in dire need of "re-education".

While your offer holds some attraction, I will probably go down the route of hiring a young pretty PR agent called "Veronica" or " Summer".

I won't learn anything but I will feel better....

party.gif

• Like 1

Thank you Ray.

As a "cigar elitist overlord" I am in dire need of "re-education".

While your offer holds some attraction, I will probably go down the route of hiring a young pretty PR agent called "Veronica" or " Summer".

I won't learn anything but I will feel better....

party.gif

I might recommend Skye, Heather or Tiffany…

No charge this round mate, and I don't fault you on your choices… You are showing good judgement here, some of which I thought you might have lost after buying the Montessa! -LOL

-Ray (Comrade, pinko, tyrant adjutant)

Oh, and the name is Somer by the way… It is a conjugation of somber and bummer, the thoughts that went through mommy's mind when she found out she was once again pregnant by a guy whose name she did not get… -LOL

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Dear El Pres.

I am not new to Cuban Cigars (16 years) but I have heard good things about your operation (and some bad). I am going to give you a chance.

I want PSP only but I want the boxes sealed/warranty seal uncut and intact. I don't want any problems with fakes.

I will be a long term purchaser of multiple boxes a month.

Given my purchase intentions I would like my PSP boxes to be charged at regular prices. I assume delivery is guaranteed, with tracking numbers.

Best regards

X

Dear X

Mate I can't determine if a box is PSP without opening it. I tried a set of Google Glasses on Tuesday evening but alas, Xray is not possible let alone feel. I think it best to refer you to ***@***************.com .

All the best.

Rob

Rob

Just pick the boxcodes I will forward and you g'tee they will be PSP or I will return on my part. Provide a return shipping note so I am not disadvantaged upon return.

Best regards

X

Dear X

Can't do. Really great corresponding with you but your terms are outside of what I can deliver. Mind you mate, I can honestly say that if you want vendor involvement there is time (opening of boxes/selection) and a price to pay for that time. Regardless enjoy the forum and i wish you every success!

Rob

Rob

I have heard that you look after "special friends" only. Particularly Canadians. if you don't want my business then it is your loss. I have given you every opportunity. Perhaps it is a case of too much scrutiny from someone who knows cigars and you don't wan't the risk of being exposed.

X

Dear Dickhead.

The only regret I have is spending 12 minutes writing e-mails to you. Seriously, solocigars.com will check and guarantee every box you seek. Go there!

Don't contact me again FOH membership cancelled.

Have a great day.

Rob

Rob

I think we got off on the wrong foot. Apologies. Any chance of Czar or Tampa Customs being available? I hear good things on those. let me know quality/price and quantities.

X

Dear X

Available only to Canadians and "special friends" . E-mail Solo...ask for Yuri. Have him select his PSP using their special Xraytobac machine. I hear good things. Go with my blessing but do not contact me again.

Lmfao!!!!! Thats Funny